~An end to all..? "Chapter eighteen"~

||Hannah P.O.V||

“Sakura…” I call her..”Sakura..what are you doing? Come and help me with this branch…because I have to watch Kakashi, to see how he feels.”

“Okay..”She said..

I approach Kakashi, he seems that he’s okay, just he’s sleeping now, it is not hot as it was before… But he looks handsome, he’s a cute sensei..I raised looking around, it’s passed 30 minutes since they left, what they are doing?.. When I was ready to leave Kakashi, I saw a kunai coming to me..I threw another one that intercepted the first..

“Sakura..behind you..” I scream threw another kunai, that was stuck in that ninja..He fell to earth…I saw another one trying to escape, I threw a kunai, but I missed up…How was? And why they are attacking us? What they really wants? I didn’t see them before.. I approach to Sakura..

“Are you okay?” I asked her..

She nodded..”How are they? They followed us? “ She asked coming closer to me..

“Yea, they followed us..”

“You know that? And why you didn’t said anything?”

“Because if I was telling you, I couldn’t be able to catch them..”

“You didn’t catch them, you killed one of them..and one escaped..”

“Yea I know, if you were not so poor we could catch them , but because of you one escaped..and now they know exactly where we are…So he could come with more friends..” I said starting to take my backpack..

“What are you doing?”She asked confused..Looking into my eyes..

“I’m off…”I said push her away..

“But, why?. Why are you not waiting Naruto and Sasuke?”

“Because I couldn’t..I have something else to do..Anyway they are not follow your team, they are searching for me..so don’t stay in my way..See ya…”I said jumping in a tree, I started run away again, but I cannot put their lives in danger…I cannot see anyone else dying again because of my foul.. Every time someone it’s hurt, I couldn’t let them die.. I need to go to Akame cave and I’ll finish this now..I don’t care if I’ll lose my live, I just want to see him dead..he hurt me so much, he destroyed my life and I’ll destroyed he’s too. I’ll show him how much he hurts me..

||Kakashi P.O.V||

“So she went..?” I said stood up.

“Kakashi you woke up..”Sakura says running to me..

“Yea, I was falling asleep…So they start the attack?” I asked looking at the body that was laying on the ground..

“Yea, but how did you know that they will attack us?”

“Sakura, you didn’t noticed?..”

“What?...”She asked confused, her gaze explained everything..

“First time, some ninja assassins attack us..you didn’t notice that this is another assassin, I think that they wants something from this girl..she had something that is valorous..and because of that they followed us..they wants to put their hands on her..We need to wait Sasuke and Naruto come back and after will continue our mission..

“You’ll not help her?”

“I cannot do anything..Sorry Sakura..”

Naruto suddenly appeared in front of us..”Ready, I get the fish..”

“Naruto, what takes you so much?” Sakura asked nervous..

“Sorry…someone attacked us..and we repost..”

“Where’s Sasuke?”

“He will be here soon, but where’s Hannah?”He said looking around, he started to rub his neck..

“She went…”

“What she did?”Sasuke says..

“Sasuke!!”Sakura run to him, she tried to hug him but she couldn’t..

“I’ll go after her..”Naruto says smiling..

“Naruto, I cannot let you go..sorry, but that means to be in danger..so no..

“Kakashi-sensei, I’m sorry but she’s our friend, and I cannot let her went away like that..”

“I’ll go with Naruto..” Sasuke says jumping in a tree.. Naruto jumped into a nearby tree smiling at us..

“Don’t worry Kakashi-sensei, we’ll be fine, and we help her because she helped us too, if we die…we die fighting..” Naruto says ready to went away..

“Wait..both of you..I will not let any of you to die..I’ll come with you..so let’s go…” I said taking my backpack and jumping in the tree..

||Hannah P.O.V||

I’m almost there, I just need to find a way to enter, and firstly I need to find the laboratory, where Akame-sama was experimenting..If I will stole all the information, I will destroyed them..I’ll destroy all the cave and I’ll kill him..

I tried to understand so much years, why my family left me Akame’s care?, but they didn’t  he just killed them and he lied to me.. But now it’s over, everything it’s over now..I’ll make him suffer, and feel what I felt…