||Betrayed, Alone, Forgotten||

||Betrayed, alone, forgotten||  Chapter Four

| | No one P.O.V | |

Came increasingly over the chair, was not sure if it's just a stain or blood. He reached that red stain was dried blood. Glancing to the office, on the floor were several traces of blood. The girl looked confused, not knowing where blood is, what is happening here. Heading for the door, she heard a noise and then two strange voices. She not knowing if the ninja are from their organization, or who have devastated the place. Whoever it is, must be predictable, he pulls out a kunai keeping it hidden in the back.  Straighten her free hand to the knob, opening it without making too much noise, have a look on the dark hallway, there was no one.

Out of the room heading for the exit, all rooms where there were data or weapons were destroyed and the bodies of the fallen were attacked on the ground in a pool of blood. Every room that looked, there lived one, only bodies slashed by swords or kunai. Heading to her room, heard some voices and laughter. Order to kill someone, do not let anyone in life and take all those precious.

| | Hannah P.O.V | |

"They could be thieves?, But how did they know where it is the base?." Hannah asks, slightly open the door without making noise, a quick look. In the room were those of her organization who was kneeling, with back to the door and several other face masks ninja.

"Ending up here, should appear and Hannah." Said one of the people returning to the front door.

"Akame-sama!" She brought her hand to her mouth, looking angrily. Those who stayed in the knee fell to the ground in one shot, filling with blood the wall behind them.

"Is someone at the door ..." One said holding his ninja sword.

"Hannah, come on, we will not do anything if you cooperate and we'll give parchment." He said smiling and pretending to be good. Hannah  opened the door hitting it on the wall, door threshold stood, looking I chamber all those criminals, those who stood by living bodies were abandoned bloody swords, others were ready to attack at any time.

"Why are you doing this?" She said with a sad voice..

"Hannah, you will never understand, just give me that parchment and then we'll talk. But now give me the parchment. "A fake smile shape on his face.

"How do I know that will not stab me in the back if I give you the scroll?"

"Hannah, come on, we are as a family, I'm the only one that you have left this world, I am like a father to you. So be understanding and give me the scroll. "

"No ..."

"What? Hannah think twice before answering. So please give me the scroll, not anything happen to you sweetheart. "

"No. .. do not say to me" my sweetheart "you understand, you never even cared for me, just more used right? I was just a tool, now that you no longer need me you will try to get rid of me. You and everyone that I met, you are no better; you're just a person who uses the past and the other suffering and who have lost their families. And you need this scroll? To destroy the world?. Maybe you'll start a war if I give it to you, right?. "

"Hannah, let's go over things and happened. I'm not gonna hurt you, I'll always be by your side to help you. Do not you remember? When you are left alone in the world, I was the only one who could be trusted, and now is the same as before. Are you alone, and I'm your only friend, I'm your family. "

"You're wrong; you're not you even once cared about what was happening to me, always just more used. How now used to steal the parchment. '

"Hannah, I have not used you, only that you are far better for the job. You can have my hand right now, the other were not as good as you, because it have deserved, but you're much better as all those who lived here, you were always the first one that I could put trust and know that you have something special. "