||Followed?||

||Followed?|| Part two||

Hannah’s p.o.v;

I teleport in the woods, I went over to hideout. To make sure I’m not followed, I’ll put a trap, and if someone is trying to take me from one thousand, I’ll be announced.  Traps that I put on trees, the trees were paper bombs…If someone is not able to be carefully will make boom….

I do not expect to be prosecuted, because they could not know where I’m, they did not see where I disappeared, and they cannot detect my chakra. Because one of them is palsied and the other one cannot do anything, because he cannot leave his teammate right that, and they have no idea who I’m, because they have only seen my eyes and hair, because half of the face is covered.

I know a lot of them, but I did not fight with them. I just know that they are criminals, they are very cruel, and are led by someone named…”Pain”, that’s his name; I know a few details about him. Akame-sama knows a lot of them, I do not have any idea, how he knows so much about everyone..But then it occurred to me that I didn’t need to know in order to carry out about that.

Now I know, I really didn’t ask Akame-sama anything about his past, or mine..I didn’t know anything about my past, family, how they died. I have so many questions, but Akame-sama didn’t answer me, I know he hide something, but I don’t know what.

I don’t know why he didn’t told me something about my family, who were they…I have so many questions, and so many time I waited to asked him, but I was too scared to asked him. I know he is the only person who tried to understand me and he is like a father for me. I don’t know anything about him, about my family.. How my family died?” That is the question. I really want to know, what happened with them..

But now I need to keep calm, and to be careful.

***

No one’s p.o.v;

“Un we must move, if we’ll do not catch the ninja who stole the scroll. Pain-sama will kill us..” The blond one yelled…

“I know what leader sama will do if he’ll do not have the scroll. But I’m not stupid, I know what I need to do, because of this, I had a clone to follow her, so she cannot see it, and not feel his present… I know where she is, and the scroll will be ours.

“Hm..un you know, you’re not stupid..”The blond guy said laughing.

“What you mean?” Sasori yelled..

“Nothing, un. Just you know…..”He stopped looking into his eyes…

“What I know?” He said confused.

“Nothing, un. Just come to catch the ninja and to go back to hideout…

***

Hannah’s p.o.v;

I have a little to reach the hidout, but I have a feeling like I had watched. But by who?, I see nothing..Maybe I’m too tired, but I cannot stop, must continue the mission. The scroll must be led by Akame-sama.

And if I was followed, the paper bombs and the rest traps should have warned me…But nothing happened, I do not feel any chakra around me or when approaching someone..I have to go fast to hideout; I cannot stop because it seems to me, that I could be followed by someone..

If not is because I’m not tired, and I’m followed by someone..I don’t know who can be, maybe is one of the ninja, that I attacked..But one is palsied..maybe is just my imaginations. But I need to check, to be sure I’m not followed but the two members from Akatsuki.

**

No one’s p.o.v;

The two ninja began to move. Were notified of the second clone of Sasori, where it is housed. They are moving into the place where Hannah was at that time..One of the clones try to show the place, putting bombs of paper on trees. Because bombs, form smoke and Sasori with Deidara, could know exactly where they are.

The blond boy, made a ceramic bird, to get faster and to be able to see the explosion and smoke better…The two flew over the forest, looking carefully to see the sing. But they could not see nothing..

“Where is the sing?..What makes that stupid clone?..”The red haired boy yelled..

“Calm down un, your clone will show us the sign..”He said calmly..

The red haired boy sighed, looking around..But nothing, after a while there was an explosion and a black smoke enshrouded sky.. The blond boy is heading towards where the smoke comes.. Ready to attack, he pulls out a kunai, which he held in his hand and makes a sign to the boy with red hair.

Sasori nodded, jumping in the trees with a kunai in hand..The blond, fly over the forest, throwing bombs..

Hannah heard the explosion, she stopped looking to see what is.. Other explosions heard and the red boy following her..She takes a kunai in hand, and threw it to the guy who was chasing..

Sasori avoided the kunai, throwing one towards her…