"Naruto's plan" Chapter Seventeen"

||Naruto P.O.V||

Still trying to catch some fish, Sasuke managed to catch a few, me to the same. It’s worried they didn’t attack us yet, maybe they are waiting the right time. I know that this person that are following us after we left the team they wants something, but what?. And why we are the target?. Maybe this wants just the stuffs that we have? Or maybe…

Sasuke interrupted my thoughts when he yelled at me…I turned my gaze to him, I watched with a look of vague.

“What it is?” I asked throwing fish to him.

“Let’s go, so many fish are enough.” He said looking to the ground.

Many fish were pretty tight, was fast. I went to the shore; I take my shoes and shirt that was over a stone.

“Naruto, hurry up..Must come back as quickly..”Sasuke stood with net full of fish on hand and waiting for the boy with blonde hair.

“I’m coming, I’m coming..”I said a little nervous.

||Hannah P.O.V||

Kakashi still not awake was expected he drink the whole bottle. Fire was made but I just figured, and we must wait for guys to come up with fish. Sakura still beside her sensei.

“Hannah?” Sakura’s voice hears.

“Yea?” I turned my gaze to her.

“Do you think everything will gonna be alright?”

“Yea, I’m sure.” I looked at the ground, remembering various issues..