|| Leaving Itachi..||

|| Leaving Itachi..|| Chapter Ten||

| | No One P.O.V | |

The first weeks were hard, better training of, of the belief that no one was trying to hurt her. Everyone tried to help her to recover, actually not all. Hidan hatred that came to their base, Pain wanted to get rid of it because he could rape the time you spend with Konan. Tobi acts like he always behaves. Kisame helps Itachi with what could, Sasori and Deidara trying to find informed about the girl, but had failed to raise anything yet. Everything happens in a strange way, each try to do something every wanted this to go away from the base. The only one who really cares about her, was Itachi and Konan least. It does not leave even for a moment in his eyes, was always at her side to help support it. He also tried to make her speak but could not utter a word to her, she was like a closed book full of secrets. Who even knew the name, knew what happened to her, did not know of the clan comes from the village comes....

Kisame approaching teammate connecting it to look, there came over him whispering a few words in his ear. Itachi looked surprised but at the same time quite upset, leaving his place with his friend, threw a last glance behind moving away.

**

Arriving in the living room, watch without saying a word, without making a move. Hidan looked at him confused watching to see what you do next. Seeing that there is no movement approached him, stopping in front of him and looking at him insistently..

"Itachi what are you doing here?"

"Where is the Pain? .." he asked without caring the person who was in front of ...

"Hmh .... in his office ..but what the hell do you want from him?" Hidan began to scream, grasping Itachi hand did not want to let him go... It turned angry, with a cold and fierce, silver-haired guy gave way letting it go .. It has turned angrily to his office Pain, without beating at the door he opened it and entering like a tornado. Pain jumped on the couch that was with Konan, he looked confused and curious at Itachi who entered his room..

"What are you doing here Itachi? What's going on? "He asked still looking at him, not to utter a word one who had just watched him angry..

"Itachi something happened?" Konan asked scared, rising from the sofa on which sat a few minutes ago with Pain..

"I want to know why you want to get rid her from here?" He asked with pain in his voice..

"What!?" Konan exclaimed looking astonished ..

"Yes I heard that you want, not every part of you.. why?"

"Itachi!, You will not understand .." He said breaking off, looking at it ..

"Pain, you cannot chase here, cannot even help myself ..why do you want to go away? ..

"Hhm ..you will not understand, it is not part of" Akatsuki "we know nothing about it, is like a puzzle, such as the dark. Do not even know your name, it could be possible to know everything about her is that she could be a ninja after clothes.. But nobody knows if a thief, or is on a mission.. do not want anyone to ruin my plans .. you understand?. If you cannot make her talk, she will disappear.. if you try to attack us then know that I will not have mercy .. I do not care if you will it, if you were attached to it so much that for a stranger to get involved.. Do you know her?, think it is a good-hearted person, he is an angel?. You cannot know what he goes through her mind, it is unknown whether it will attack us or we will end up with ninja or do not know how many thieves over us night .. but of course having not chance..but still .. "