||Hannah dies and everything goes back to normal .. ||Chapter Twenty One||

||Sasuke P.O.V||           

“Sasuke look!” Naruto said..

I was turning my gaze, I saw Hannah fighting with Akame..She’s alive, I’m happy to see her again, I was thinking I lost her, but I didn’t..She’s here, I mean she’s alive, I ran towards her,  I try not to look like I’m happy to see her. She came closer..

“What are you doing here?” She said angry...

“I’ll take it like a *Hy, thanks for coming..*” I said looking calm..

“Go away, It’s my fight, so stay away..”

“And what you expect? To leave you, I cannot.” I take a kunai ready to fight.

“You cannot help me, it’s my fight, I cannot let you help me.. So go, run..” She said pushing me..

“I cannot, so please let me help you. I’ll not run again, I ‘m tired of running, so don’t tell me to do that. If today I’ll die, I’ll die helping you and my village.” I looked into her eyes, I waiting for an answer..

“Ah, Sasuke, you are like my family, and I cannot lose you, if I lose you..I don’t know what would I do, so please stay away.. Why you are not listening to me?” She fell on her knees looking at me..

“Don’t worry Hannah, I’ll kill both of you, this way everyone wins..” Akame said smiling, he laughing..

“Akame I’ll make you pay for everything, and is not way to escape now.. Better taught..” I said ready to attack.

I was ready to attack him, but something stops me, I turned my gaze, Hannah does not let me go..” Sasuke, I told you, it’s my fight, if I’ll need help I will tell you..

I didn’t say a word, I let her go, she began to fight with Akame, he’s strong, but Hannah can defend him,  I know she can. I was standing there and watching, should I help her?.. No, it seems that she doesn’t need help. Where’s Naruto and Kakashi? What the heck are they doing? ... I asked myself..

“Sasuke...behind you..” I heard Naruto voice.. I turned my gaze saw him and Kakashi running towards me..I looked the other way, seeing some ninjas coming toward me.. Kakashi appear into my face blocking attacks. Naruto was fighting too, I enter in the fight too. This guys are not strong enough to fight with us...

Naruto came close to me..”Sasuke, where Hannah is?” He asked confused..

“I don’t know, she still fighting with Akame...” I yelled..”Why you are asking?”

“Because I found that into my backpack...”Naruto shows me a scroll, it signed with the initials of The Village Hidden in the Fog. I take It...

“Where did you get it?” I asked looking into his blue eyes.

“I don’t know, I found it. It was in my backpack, I think this thing they are searching for. But why? Why it’s so important for them?. Those guys searched for this all the time..?” Naruto asked so many questions, I need to think.. I fell on my knees putting the scroll on the ground, I looked at Naruto opening it.

“Hei, this scroll contains some information’s about The Village Hidden in the fog.”

“And why Hannah need it?” Naruto said confused, looking at me like an idiot.