|| Pain, Hate, Past, Memory||

|| Pain, Hate, Past, Memory|| Chapter eight||

| | Kisame P.O.V | |

Itachi is wrong, I can tell by the behavior again. I wanted to help him somehow, but do not know how exactly. I tried to talk to him but does not want to admit that something happened, that person reminds him of someone from his childhood? Or was someone in his family?. Is very careful with it, and puts too much trust is not a spy and she is just a helpless person.

This girl is hiding something, I know, because it did not want to talk. Just shut up and looked at him with contempt. I'm sure this girl is suspicious, that by that act says it all. I do not want to do something that I cannot forgive, I will not say anything to Itachi, I'll shut up leaving everything in the hands of time....

***

| | Itachi P.O.V | |

Coming out from the cave, I was walking through the woods thinking about everything that happened today. That girl does not want to cooperate with me, I have no idea why this is shy to talk, but I will. I did not want to hurt her, he saw unwilling to do anything, just wanted to hear her name, is like an unknown person. This girl is hiding something, does not want to reveal a secret, maybe she thinks she'll do after that to tell me more and more issues about it ..

Stopping me, I closed my eyes telling anything, the wind blew with more power now, It pick up my clothes in the air, a drop of water touched my face, then another drop touched my face. And later millions of drops hitting my face soft diverting it down your throat.

I looked up, opening my eyes and looking at cloudy sky was so beautiful this time my mindset. Made me think clearly and relax me seeing rain drops as I reach to or how to hit the window.

"You better not back in the house?

I heard a voice, a thin voice, my eyes glancing back confused. A saw Konan, she it is closer to me with each step that she made.

"Konan, what are you doing here?"

Approaching me, it behave like a child, watching the sky and let the rain drops fall on her..

"You know in my village, so I sat and watched ever leaving the sky to rain drops hit my skin. I always relax this, knowing after we left the village, I missed all what I was doing, I was missing my childhood, and now it is. I miss someone special, always appears in my memories and will not be forgotten any time. You know how it feels to lose someone you love, but without making them confess?. It is difficult to live with the thought that you had the courage to say what you feel. Now when you hate to remember that you had that power to utter words that now you could if you speak would be near you. '

He say nothing; I looked at her in silence. I know how it feels, I know how it feels to lose loved you, I know what it's like you want to turn back time, but once you do those moves, you cannot turn time. You have time, but you chose another path, I had to do something, when you were all set .. Either died or they kill you, and one remained for revenge.

"Itachi!"

I heard his voice again Konan, letting my thoughts wander off, I looked up looking at it .. "What?"

"Are you okay? You do not sound right ..? "

"I'm fine ..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah sure just want to be alone now.. I'm sorry .."

I turned back to her, going another way. I headed for the river that was near the cave, clear water, and calm down. I just wanted to be alone, do not talk to anyone, to be just me and my shadow .. It can talk to myself; do not want to talk to anyone about what happened in my past. I want to stay close to me, I must take this burden, I only have to fight those feelings, those painful memories that I always return. I was wrong, but I have to pay, just me ...

| | Konan P.O.V | |

I saw him leave the place, it seems that he wants to not talk about all his feelings about what happened in his past, and I'd have behaved the same, and behave. I do not want everyone to know that because I suffer from, or why shut it in me.

Everyone has his reasons, all have a tragic past. Each of us, something happened in his life. No one is happy, everyone has problems.. All feel guilty everything, all I want to return to time and take it from the beginning.

But you cannot, all that happens for a reason, once fate has been given to you, you cannot do anything to change it. That each something happens all lost a loved one or all suffering from reason. But nobody is happy, everyone feels sad, not wanting to reveal what they feel. Many wish that everything they think or feel or live, to remain in their mind in them.. Nobody can do anything to help..

"Konan?" Voice is heard coming from behind me.. I'll be back on to the boy who came close to me.. "

"Pain? What happened? "

"Come back in the cave, not stand out  ..." She said giving me his coat and kissed me on the forehead..