Part 6

Nessa pov-
The doctor walked out and said- I'm so sorry but we did everything we could. She's dead.
Everybody broke down. Including me. Ale started screaming but we calmed him down. We went to see her but that didn't look like her. Her lips were purple. Her skin was really white. She's really dead. She looks so different I can't believe she's dead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<~~~~~<<~~~~~<
Ale pov-
She's really dead. My baby is really dead.
~~~~~~~~~~~<<<|~~~~~~~~~~<<|<~~~~
Avani pov-
She's really dead. My bestie is dead.
Sophie pov-
I feel so bad that I'm making them think I'm dead but I have too. They need to think because I have a job that they can't be apart of. It's best if they are away from me. I don't want to hurt them but I had too. This job lasts for about 3 years I wanna say. I have to go on all these flights to different places do money transfers and drug deals. This shit takes a long time. My dad doesn't know about it. But I'm gonna let him know.

Dad💜
Me- hey dad
My dad- hey hun what's up
Me- I had to act dead
My dad- why
Me- there's a job that the boys or girls can't be around me for. And I feel bad but I don't need them to be in any trouble.
My dad- I agree but be careful
Me- always
He hung up and then I got on a plane to Mexico.

3 years later
Ale pov-
I've been dating this one girl. She's like a really goos person. I know Sophie would have wanted me to be happy.

Nessa pov-
Me and josh are finally engaged. A few months until we are getting married. Avani and Anthony are already married and had a beautiful baby boy.

Avani pov-
Me and Anthony had a boy and are married. We still all live together but it would be better if Sophie was here.

Lauren pov-
Me and Diego are finally married. We haven't had kids but we are planning on it.

Arii pov-
Me and Alex are so happy together we aren't married but we are engaged. And I am pregnant.

Addision pov-
Me and Bryce are no longer together but we are really good friends. For now I am single. And I really do miss Sophie.

Sophie pov-
I'm flying back to Italy where it all happened. Hopefully they will be happy to have me back. But I'm not going to go over there just yet. I'm gonna go to my house. Another one and settle in there. Once I got there I hopped in the shower and showered. Once I was done with that I got ready to go see them.

Once I finished getting ready I got in the car and drove over there

Once I finished getting ready I got in the car and drove over there. I still have a key. I got there and walked in. I seen everybody just chillin. They looked back and said- what the hell. This isn't fucking real is it?
You- no shit Sherlock it's me Sophie.
Avani ran to me and gave me a big ass huh then slapped me.
Avani- why would you do that?
You- I needed to. I had a big job that you guys couldn't stick around for. And—
Ale- yo guys I'm-
Josh- Sophie's here
Anthony- have fun explaining
You- hi bubs
Ale- woah this is a dream right
I ran up to him and hugged him.
Me- nope this is real
He didn't hug back so I pulled away and said- what's wrong?
A girl walked down and said- ale baby when are we leaving.
You- oh I see.
I walked towards Avani and said- and I needed to pretend to be dead.
Josh- why though?
You- I can't really get into detail I just wanted to say I'm not dead and I need to head out. I walked out got in my car and turned on music. I seen ale running out but I had already been driving away. Before he could follow me I drove back to the house ran in and said- also I'm leaving the country.
Anthony- why?
Ale ran in and you said- I got to man. I have no choice but to. These cops are after me and I just wanted to say goodbye.
Nessa- no we are going with you.
You- nessa I'm the leader of this gang and I need you guys to be safe.
Anthony- oh shit ale you didn't tell her.
You- tell me what
Ale- before you get mad remember we though you were dead.
You- alright
Ale- this girl right here her name is sig. she's my girl and she's the new leader.
Josh- shit just got real.
You pulled out a gun loaded it and said- hold up. Nah I think I get it. Yeha I do. Well y'all do y'all and I'll be busy saving you keeping your asses safe for now. But if these gangs come after y'all have her save your asses.
Sig- who do you think your talking to.
You pulled up your sleeve and revealed a picture of a snake.
Sig- oh shit
You- that's who the fuck I am. Well ima go now.
Josh- you don't need to
You- Yeha I do. Cause those gangs are after all of you. Ok? And I'm leading them to hell.
Mattia- well could we at least get a goodbye hug.
You- nah I don't do hugs.
Ale- but you do when it comes to family
You- what family I don't see any.
Kairi- come on don't be like that
You- know what. Ima just leave I don't need this shit. Goodbye
I walked out the door and got in my car. I drove back to that other house and packed everything up. I'm going back to Texas. I put everything back in my truck and started heading to the airport. I bought the ticket and waited for my plane. I seen the whole fucking group walk in. Here we go again.
Josh- yo wait up
When he said that my flight called. I put up a peace sign and walked towards it. Jaden grabbed my arm. We started arguing them my flight fucking left.
You- great I missed my fucking flight.
Jaden- you seen leaving
You- Yeha I am
Avani- where to
You- that's for me to know and you to find out soon
Nessa- we cant loose our leader again
You- oh but y'all sure I'm the hell have a new one right
Kairi- that's not fair
You- oh it sure isn't. Y'all sure in the fuck know if a gang leader dies nobody takes their fucking place. And y'all do this shit.
Lauren- her and ale are dating.
You- ahh shit here we go again. Y'all have 3 seconds to move away from me before I shoot this airport up.
Ale- sure you won't.
I laughed and pulled out a gun. I loaded it and said- try me bitch.
Ale- shit I forgot she had that
Sig- this bitch can't do anything.
I laughed out a silencer in and shot her in the arm.