We gotta leave

Once the movie was over you went to the kitchen to get some water. You heard moaning so you ran to the living room and seen all the boys having a moaning competition. You laughed and moaned. They all looked at you and said- she won
Ale- damnit
You- hahah
Then all of you said- pool?
You- let's go get ready meet me in the backyard.
You ran upstairs to get your bathing suit.

That's what you decided to wear

That's what you decided to wear. You walked down stairs with towels and went into the backyard. You saw all the boys having a chicken fight. You just laughed set down the towels and walked over to the pool. You sat down only keeping your feet in the water. Ale pulled you in and said- babyyyy.
You- what?
Ale- love you
You- I love you too.
Kairi- aye Sophie we got a job.
You- shit that means I have one.
Kairi- we aren't against you guys anymore.
You- hold up my dads calling.
You- hey dad
Your dad- listen to me. You have to go to Italy for about a month. You have to go with Alejandro and his gang.
You- why?
Your dad- the block is getting real bad and your mother already got shot.
As soon as you heard that you dropped your phone went to changed and packed your bags. You ran downstairs putting your shoes and yelled- CALL THE BOYS WE HAVE TO LEAVE NOW.
You ran out to the pool grabbed your phone and your dad was still on the line.
Your dad- and the cops are after you.
You- shit ok.
You hung up said- go home now go pack your bags meet me in the airport in 1 hr.
They all stood there and you said- NOW! I'll explain everything later I promise.
They all ran out but ale said- what happened?
You- please go pack we done have enough time to argue.
Ale ran out to the car and they burnt off driving. You grabbed your phone charger AirPods and everything else you needed. You called an Uber to the airport and you finally got there. Once you got there to seen Diego josh Bryce the girls and everyone else.
You- are y'all coming too.
All of them shook their heads yes and you said-do y'all know why.
They shook their head no. You- ok when the boys get here I will explain everything. Go get some food for now. They left and you just stood here looking for the boys. You finally spotted them and flagged them down. They walked over to you and then Josh and the others walked over to you.
You- ok so my dad said we all have to go to Italy because the block is getting real bad. My mom already got shot and the police are after me any questions?
Ale- Yeha why are the police after you?
You- you know why.
Josh- how long?
You- a month or so.
Nessa- fuck ok.
You- hey it's going to be ok.
Nessa- I know it's just school.
You- I'll pay for you to do it online. All of us will do it online.
They all smiled and your flight got called so you guys got in the plane and got seated. Once you were all seated they gave instructions and then they took off soon after.
A few hours later- you guys were all in Italy and the Uber was driving to the house.

Once y'all got there y'all got off and walked in

Ale- it's so big.
You- I know my dad bought it a long time ago. We used to come here all the time for vacation.
Mattia- cool.
You- Yeha I know right.
Y'all walked in and you showed them around. Then you showed them their rooms. They all got settled in and so did you. Ale knocked on the door and said-hey roomie.
You- heeey
Ale- so if you don't mind I'll unpack
You helped him and once y'all were done you guys all watched movies.