Part. 5

You guys switched off driving a few times. While Jaden was driving you fell asleep then he woke you up cause you guys were at the house. You woke up and said- I'm pretty sure they will be happy to see you.
Jaden- I hope so.
You guys got out the car and walked in.
Bryce- man where could she be?
You- the party is here bitches.
They all looked up and stopped crying. Everybody ran to you and said- where the hell were you?
You- I can't tell you that.
Mattia- ale didn't take it so well. He's kinda in the panic room throwing shit.
You- ight but Jaden make your self at home.
He nodded and you ran down to the panic room.
Ale- guys leave me alone
You- oh I guess you don't want to see me then.
He turned around then said- Sophie
You- yes
He ran to you and hugged you. He squeezed tight which made your stomach hurt.
You- hey babe
Ale- why would you not let us help you?
You- y'all were shot and the girls were traumatized.
Ale- don't do it again
You- can't promise but ima take a shower
He nodded and you both walked up.
Nessa- no fucking way your actually here
You- yes I am
Jaden- yo what happened while I was gone
Bryce- a lot
You- Fr doe but ima shower
They nodded and you headed upstairs. You got into the bathroom locked it and took off your hoodie. You looked at your stomach and seen a bullet home that wasn't treated properly. You shrugged it off but fainted.
~~~~~~~<|~~~~~~~~<|~~~~~~~<|~~~~<|
Ale pov-
Sophie went in the shower and me and the boys got introduced with Jaden. We talked for about 3 hours then noticed Yn still hasn't came down.
Me- yo josh come up with me Sophie still hasn't come down. He nodded and Diego josh Anthony and Jaden walked up with me. We walked in the room and the restroom door was locked.
Josh- yo Sophie you good
No response
Diego- baby sis you good
No response
Anthony- we have to knock it down
Jaden Anthony and josh rammed into the door and got it open
Diego- holy shit she's not moving
Me- what the fuck do you mean
Jaden bent down to check for pulse and there was none. I grabbed her and ran down.
Nessa- what the hell.
Avani- no no this can't happen no
The girls started crying and I ran to the car and drove her to the hospital. Everybody followed and once we got there I grabbed her and ran in. I screamed- hell me please me girlfriend has been shot
Doctors and nurses ran to me and got a bed for her. They all rushed to the back. I tried to go but they pushed me back. Everybody else came running in.
Arii- what the hell happened
Jaden- she must've got shot when we lit that house on fire fuck.
Josh- what do you fucking mean lit the house on fire
Jaden- Yeha we had to they wouldn't stop shooting at us.
Anthony- I swear to god if she's dead
I started pacing back and forth until Mattia said- man chill out
Josh- bro don't tell him to fucking chill when we could literally fucking loose his girlfriend my sister
Mattia- jeez sorry
Alv- I'm sure you are just shut the fuck up and don't talk anymore
Mattia- don't tell me what to do
Avani- both of you sons of bitches shut your fucking mouths. We don't need the fighting shit right now. Me bestie could be dying for all I know and I don't need you mother fuckers fighting.
We all broke down crying.
8 hours later~
A doctor walked out and said- she is in horrible condition. But if you would've brought her a second later she could've died.
Avani- can we see her
The doctor shook his head and said- I'm afraid you can't.
Me- thank you so much
He nodded and walked away to where she was I'm assuming.
~~~~|||||~~~~~~~~~~~~||||||~~~~~~|||
Avani pov-
They said we couldn't see Sophie. And Alvaro and mattia are steady fighting.
Me- if y'all don't fucking stop I swear to god I will fucking break your noses. I'm not playing. Go get something to eat or some shit I don't want to hear from you too right now.
They walked away and Anthony hugged me. Nessa cried into josh's chest and Arii cried into Alex's. Diego and Lauren went to go eat and so did Jaden Bryce and Addison. Ale just stood there staring at the floor with tears coming down his face. I sat down on Anthony's lap and fell asleep about 29 minutes later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<~~~~~~
Mattia pov-
Me and Alvaro went to go some food because avani was sick of us fighting. But I will say I'm the reason we are fighting. I made a stupid comment and we started fighting. I feel so bad for ale since he might loose her. But I hope he doesn't. She's so important to everybody. Alvaro- yo I'm yo take a waz wait here.
I nodded and just waited until he was done.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd person pov-
Everybody walked back to the waiting room and waited until the next day.
Ale- why haven't they gave us any news on her yet?
Avani- chill out. She's going to be just fine trust me.
Alejandro nodded and waited for about 3 more hours. Everybody went to go eat and an hour later they walked back and a doctor said- she's looking a little better but you still can't see her.
They all nodded and sat down. They waited and waited and waited some more until they finally got a room number.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<~~~<~~~~~
Sophie pov-
I woke up and just looked around. I wondered why nobody was in here. Then everybody started slowly walking in. I seen ale.
Ale- hey baby how do you feel?
Me- I feel fine I guess
Avani- would you like anything to eat drink?
Me- um some water would be fine
She nodded and walked out with Lauren. About ten minutes later they came back and I drank some water.
Mattia- what happened to you?
You- I got shot and never treated it since we didn't have anything and we couldn't go to any stores because everyone would probably recognize me and Jaden.
Jaden- but I could've put on a hood and got you thing. 
You- too risky
Ale- I'm jus glad that your ok
Anthony- me too
Josh- me three
Diego- everybody fought over you yesterday
You- oh I heard trust me.
Alex- we cried too
You- aww why
Josh- we though you were dead
You- oh that's cool
Ale- not
My machine started beeping and doctors kicked everyone out and took me to a room and gave me a few pills that knocked me "out."
I got up and said- thank you I owe you so much.
Ashley- it's not problem but why did you need us to do this?
You- I have to do something very important that  they can't be apart of.
She nodded and walked out. I got my clothes on and walked out.