The story

You guys jumped in the car and went to chick fil a. You ordered and then so did the boys. You guys paid and got you food. You told them- alright so like when I died it was a weird feeling. Like so series but anyway I went down to hell and seen my grandma. But I also didn't I was in a plain room nobody was in there. Then I felt something just moved to to wake up. And when I did I kicked the casket over and over agin. It was so hard but I got it and I dug my self out. I ran home showered and went to you guys.
Roshaun- I didn't go to school for a long time cause there was no point of it since we didn't have last period together and get in trouble together.
Ale- I just was to apologize . I was being so rude and I'm just so sorry. You deserve better than me. You could do so much better. I was being an asshole.
You- Yeha you were but I don't want better I want you.
His face lit up but you said- butttt we need to start over. Not the whole hating eachother thing the whole hi I'm Sophie I'm ale shit like that.
Ale- yes.
Kairi- I see you.
Mattia- Yeha I'm sorry too cause I cursed at you today.
You - come here.
He leaned over and you smacked him in the back of the head and you said- respect woman but not hoes.
Alvaro- I'm glad you back my little plant.
You- my little bean missed me. You both hugged eachother then you guys ate.
Alvaro- I'm so sorry but your parents are like split up.
You- I knew this shit was gonna happen.
Mattia- that night you were in the room
You- yes she said she wouldn't be home that night and my dad said he was leaving.
You just brushed it off and used roshaun's phone to call your mom.
You- hey mom is Sophie and I just wanted to say I'm alive not dead and call back when you get this.
You hung up and you guys went back to your house. Not the one downtown the one where you shot those two guys.
You walked in and seen your mom on the sofa with the boys and Malcom.
You- uh why didn't y'all invite me. How rude.
They all looked up and ran to you.
Your mom started crying and said- how? What? When?
You- I called your from roshaun's phone.
Your mom- omg tell me.
You explained everything to the boys and girls. They all hugged you and you said- alright let's go to the pool or something.
Your mom- uh are they coming? She said pointing to the boys.
You- yes they are they drove me to the hospital and I'm talking to all of them. So be respectful before I have to put a bullet it you. You smiled and walked upstairs to get ready.

You walked down and said- let's goo

You all ran to the car and jumped in.
You drove to the beach and parked. You ran out and found a spot. You took off your shoes and hoodie. You layed out then you ran around with the boys.
You- aye where is Robert.
Roshaun- uh he. He is at a camp cause he was doing real bad.
You got sad and said- oh ok.
You ran around and threw water on ale. He chased you and picked you up. He you kissed him and said- let's go cuddle. Ale- no I wanna play.
You- fine.
You chased addision and avani. They all ran around and you guys had a great time. Mattia walked over and said- thank you for making ale happy again. He was a player. The biggest one. He couldn't focus on school and he cried over you everyday.
You- trust me he's the one making me happy if anything.
You both talked for a while then you shouted. Deep talk in 5.

Any ideas?