Just another job

You finished and layed down next to him. You- I can't believe that just happened. Ale- I was only mean to you cause I like you a little. You- sure. Ale- I'm serious. You smiled and just hugged him. Your dad called and said- you have another job to handle. You- I'll be there. Your dad- also it's not with the same one as the first time. You- oh ok.  You got up and got dressed. Ale- where are you going. You- I have a job. Ale- I don't that weird. You- I'm not going against you guys. Ale- I'm coming to help you. You- you can't I don't want you to get in trouble. Ale- I'm going to help. You looked worried and he got dressed. You- stay in the car I need to go get dressed. He nodded and you went inside ran up to your room and got dressed.

You walked out and ran to the car

You walked out and ran to the car. Ale- nice fit. You- thanks let's go. You drove to the warehouse and seen josh bryce Diego Anthony Alex and Taylor. You got out and so did ale. Josh- what the fuck is he doing here. You- he's here to help. You seen Taylor and said- you look different from when last I beat ass. Taylor- not funny. You- alright let's kick some ass. You opened up the back and gave them their guns. Ale- I'll be in one side shooting from an angel. You- josh Anthony together Taylor Bryce and Diego Alex together. They all nodded and you walked in. You slightly opened the door as walked up to them. They said- I see your alone. You- mhm. Them- alright we want a truce. You had a ear piece in and you dad said- say you want one to. You did as he said- and you all shook hands. Then ale shot one in the head. Anthony and josh came out shooting. You knocked one out and head shot. Diego and Alex took care of the bodies. You guys finished them off and finally left. You- woohhhooo we done it again boys. Josh- was way to easy I swear. You guys drove off and you said to ale- if your going to help us you have to explain all this to my dad. Ale- I can't me and him are enemy's but soon I'll tell him. You- just make sure it's soon so I won't get caught with you. Bryce- take us home. You Bryce home everybody else wanted to go chill with you. Ale/ take me home. You took him home and waved bye. You took the boys to your house and dropped them off. Someone texted you and it was Kairi. Kairi- meet up at the beach me and the boys will be there. Mattia will be there too and ale. You- alright. You started driving and put on camealot. Yeah freshduzit Yeha huh, huh, huh I ain't goin say too much when a 🤫 speaking on that hot shit fuck the police, cause the bitches ain't goin stop shit oppositions mad, if they play they gettin popped quick flyest 🤫 in the game, yeha I'm a cockpit. Posted on camealot wit a Hunnid some shots. You turned down the music cause you got a call and it was your mom. Your mom- is everything ok. You- Yeha we are all good just be careful with walking out stick with dad. You hung up and drive to the beach. You got there and waited till Kai told you to meet him outside. He called you and said to meet them by the bathrooms. You walked over and seen them in trunks. You- what's up. Kai- we didn't wanna fight we wanna be friends. You- we have to be sneaky about this cause the last time me and mattia got caught by his mom. Ale walked over and hugged you. You- hey you good? Ale- Yeha all good. Kairi looked at you guys confused then you said- long story. Let's just say I fell for my bully. Ale- I fell for the person I was bullying. Kai- ah I see. Alvaro- I knew it. You just didn't hate eachother for no reason. Mattia/ see I told you ale. You just need to take time. You smiled and said- I wish we weren't in theses things so we could be normal and just hang out. Kairi- Yeha but our parents did this to us. You- Yeha. You guys walked around until it was time for you guys to leave. You drove them home and went back home. You walked in and seen josh Bryce Taylor and Diego. You- when did Bryce get back? Josh- an hour ago. You- cool ima get ready for bed and be down in a few minutes. You went upstairs took a 20 minute shower. You got out dries your self and got dressed.

You washed your face brushed your teeth out lotion on and etc

You washed your face brushed your teeth out lotion on and etc. You walked down stairs and said- so what's up. Josh- well uh your dad had said that he was leaving for a few days but wouldn't tell us and we tracked him and he is in Mexico. You- oh that's weird he would've told me. Taylor- he's been acting weird lately. You- right he was supposed to stay at the house the other day and came to help me. Bryce- he never does that. You- I know it's so weird. Your mom walked down and said- well kiddos I gotta head over to the grocery store need anything. You- I'll go I don't want you out there. She didn't want you to go so she quickly left. You- and then there were two. Diego- that's was fucking weird bro like what the hell is going on today. You- idk ima go to sleep we got school tmrw. Josh- it's spring break. You- oh right forgot about that. You said- welp wanna go to the movies.  Them: nah. You- alright we'll see ya losers later. You called up the boys and invited them. They excepted and you went to pick them up. Kai got in the back with mattia and ale. Alvaro got in the front and Roshaun was in the way way back. Roshaun- what movie. You- idk what do you think? Alvaro- how about birds of prey. You/ that's sounds good. They agreed and you guys drive to the movies. You guys got there and you walked in in ale's shoulders. You- can I have your sweater. Ale- Yeha you cold? You- Yeha I kinda. He gave it to you and he said- aww it's looks so cute and big in you. You- Yeha I'm tiny. You laughed and you guys went it buy drinks and snacks. You guys walked in and started watching the movie.