My house not yours

You drove off and about 15 minutes later you guys got there.
Alvaro- finally
You- oh shut up it's just a car drive don't act like you haven't had a long ass car drive.
Kai- he hasn't.
You- oh then welcome to the real world son.
You guys got out the car took the food snacks and bags in.
You unlocked the door and put everything down in the dining table.
Ale- this is big.
Alvaro- Yeha
Mattia- alright ima go drain the lizard
You- eww next time just go. It's upstairs to the right 3rd door to your left.
He walked up and you said- wash your hands kids.
They said- ok mom.
You- aye I gotta name I'm not mom I only me and Alvaro play like that.
They wash their hands and mattia walked down. You guys all got a plate and placed food on it.
You- man I'll be right back.
Kai- you good?
You- Yeha it's just my dads calling I'll be right back.
You went outside and said- what's up dad.
Dad- sweetie I'm gonna be here for the next month or so.
You- oh ok so mom and me.
Dad- actually your mom is going to be at work a lot so she won't be as much.
You- alright that fine talk to ya later.
He hung up and you just walked inside. You sat down and just snapped into thoughts:
What if she's cheating I mean she said she wasn't going to be home. And she didn't work slot. She barely even goes. And she's acting all weird it's not much but I think she might. Ooh if she is dad is gonna kill her not just playing but literally. And Malcom's mom is gonna be mad. Damn what if she is. That's messed up. Who would I chose? Alright I mean dad I guess but no mom.
Alvaro was snapping in your face and you finally snapped out of thoughts.
Alvaro- alright your back.
You- uh Yeha sorry I was just thinking about some thing.
Roshaun- alright let's eat.
You- you know I'm not that hungry I'll be down in a few.
You walked up stairs and changed into some leggings and one of Anthony's hoodies. You sat in the floor just thinking and crying. You locked the door put your head into tour knees and just cried thinking about it. You put your hood on and just continued crying. It was quite but the room was filled with sniffling and cries from pain. You couldn't control it they just came out.
Kai pov-
Sophie- ya know I'm not really hungry I'll be know in a few.
She went upstairs and we all just ate. We watched a movie and she still hasn't come back down.
Alvaro- what is she doing that it's taking this long
Mattia- shes a girl just let her be.
Ale- man she might me doing something to herself like cutting or crying.
Roshaun- she wouldn't do that.
Me- I mean let's just give it 10 more minutes then go check.
End of pov-
You walked out but with the hood on so they couldn't see your puffy eyes.
Alvaro- Sophie you ok? You took a long time.
You- oh Yeha I want feeling well so I just took a little nap.
Roshaun- oh we were kinda worried.
You- nah it's all fine.
Ale- are you sure you ok?
You just ignored him and watched the movies.
Around 2:30 the boys were acting stupid and play fighting. Kai hit you with a pillow and you said- you mutha fucka.
Kai- haha bitch.
You - it's on.
You jumped on his back and put him in a choke hole.
You- now who's the stupid ass.
He could barley talk but he bit you.
You- you little bitch. Get you olaf head lookin ass over here.
He ran away but you grabbed him and but his arm.
Kai- oh you fucker get over here.
You- come at me olaf.
He ran towards you but you ducked and he fell.
Everyone stopped and just looked.
You started laughing and so did they.
You said- alright that's enough.
Roshaun has a wig on and was flirting with Alvaro.
You- oh hell no roshauna you are not going to date my son. He's too good.
Roushauna- oh honey he's mine.
You- alright let's go then.
Roshauna- Alvaro I'm so sorry I have to go.
He ran upstairs and you ran after him.
You snatched the wig and jumped on his back.
You- hahah bitch I got you.
Everyone ran upstairs and seen you too fighting around.
Roshaun- BAHH BAHH BAHH.
You- ratfuck
Alvaro- how do you know about that?
You- I just thought if it.
Ale- are you sure?
You ignored him and continued fighting Roshaun.
You- hahah I win.
Roshaun pushed you and said- nope I win.
You kicked him in the balls and said- nope I win.
You ran down stairs and Roshaun chased you.
You ran outside and hid by the pool.
Roshaun- I'm coming and when I do it's going to be bad.
You jumped in the pool and held you breath until he left. You looked up but he wasn't gone so you went back down but you went to the deeper end and all the way down. There was a medal bar down there so you held onto it so you couldn't float to the top. Everyone yelled you name but you could barely hear so you just stayed down there. You couldn't breath but you didn't move. Then you finally let in and closed your eyes. You were still down there. Nobody knew were you were. They looked in the woods cabin house then pool.
Everybody was under water looking and kairi found you.
He yelled she's all the way under. She's doesn't look like she's breathing she's in the deeeper end ima get her.
He swam to you and got you. He swam up with you and brought you up to the surface. Roshaun- this is my fault.
Ale- no no it isn't she chose to stay under and hold onto that bar don't blame yourself.  Let me give her cpr.
He gave you cpr but you didn't wake up. The last pumps your head shot up and you spit out water. You sat up freezing cold.
You seen everybody and said- oh hi.
Alvaro- dont ever scare us like that again.
You- can't promise kid.