The prank

The next day me and ale got ready so we could go to breakfast. I got in the shower and he got in with me. We had sex in there then we got out. I dried off then got ready.

I only put on highlight lashes and lip gloss

I only put on highlight lashes and lip gloss. I put on a necklace then a watch. Once I finished getting ready ale walked out in a hoodie and some ripped jeans. We both complimented eachother and got in the car. We went to eat and then he got into a fight with the waiter since he was flirting with me. Which he was but I didn't flirt back.
Me- ale
Ale- Yeha
Me- we should prank the group.
Ale- how
You- we could do one where we walk in fighting about flirting with other people and you'll be like oh I'm done with you and all that and I'm like fine by me.
Ale- I like that idea.
We both giggled and drove home. We walked in and ale said- Sophie dont fucking lie to me. You were flirting with him I know it. I fucking saw it.
You- I wasn't flirting assbite. And he was just being nice you fucking bitch.
Ale- oh Yeha by paying for your food and touching on you right?
You- I pushed him off as soon as he touched my shoulder so you can't get mad.
Ale- that's not the point the point is—-
Mattia- what the fuck is going on?
You- ale claims I flirted with an ugly ass waiter when I didn't.
Ale- yes she did
You- you Cappin son.
Ale- no I'm not
You- mother fucker yes you are
Avani- just talk it out
Ale- alright we're done.
You- haha fine by me.
You guys went to separate rooms and slammed the doors. The boys went with you and the girls went with ale.
Mattia- what happened?
You whispered in his ear it's a prank.
Mattia- oh
Kairi- what?
You- I told him that ale got jelly and he didn't like that the waiter was flirting but I didn't flirt back.
Roshaun- damn
You- tbh idc anymore
Alv- so you're just gonna let your relationship just go like that?
You- mmh Yeha
Robert- bruh
You- well he ended it and I'm not gonna beg him to stay with me. So like
Alv- well you do gotta point.
Mattia- Yeha she does.
Ale pov-
The girls walked up to me and said- you know you're stupid for letting her go right?
Ale- nah
Avani- your a bitch
Ale- bruh how if she was flirting
Avanj- she would never do that with someone she loved.
Addison- and like she said she pushed his hand off of her shoulder as soon as he touched her.
Ale- ehhh idc she's just heavy weight I don't need right now.
Avani- that's real fucked up. And so are you.
Addision- why would you even say something like that?
Ale- it's true.
Nessa walked up to me and slapped me real hard.
Ale- ahh what's that for?
Nessa- for saying what you said.
Ale- whatever.
Lauren- you're a bitch I swear
Arii- Yeha you is
Ale- who the fuck are y'all
Lauren- I'm with Diego and she's with Alex
Other pov-
Skip to 5:34
The pranks was still going on and ale and Sophie were in the kitchen and he said one thing and she got mad.
Ale- I hate you
You- oh me too
He fake hit her and she said- what the fuck is wrong with you.
Josh and the rest of the boys walked into the kitchen and said- did you just fucking slap her?
Ale- Yeha why?
Josh- I'm gonnna fuck you up
They all walked closer and you got in front of him and said- guys chill it's just a prank.
Nessa- what the?
You- sorry we just had to see the reactions. Mattia knee
Kairi- so that's what you whispered.
You- yup
Ale- Hahahha we got y'all real good.
Bryce- I was so close to beating you're ass
Anthony- me too nobody hits my sister
Josh- I was gonna fuck you up
Diego- nobody touches her
Alex- Yeha
They all laughed and you guys chilled at the beach for the rest of the day.