Deep talk/ smut

(Listen to the song if you want to)
They all ran over here and sat down. You- ok so we are having our deep talk.
Roshaun- ok I'll start. Um I really missed you. I barely ate. I felt empty because my bestfriend wasn't here to make me laugh or me make her laugh. Man you don't know how hard it was here without you? I really had a heard time. I cried a lot.
Alvaro- I missed my plant. I missed us being crackheads together. Man I missed our late night talks. I missed ya going on Taco Bell runs with the boys. I missed everything.
Mattia- I really missed you. You made me laugh a lot. You are the glue to our group. I missed all of us just chillin together. I missed when we hated eachother.
Ale- man I just need to say I'm so sorry I didn't believe you I'm so sorry I was being a jackass. I'll so sorry I hope you forgive me but I missed your cute ass a whole lot. I missed you just being there. I missed everything about you. I- I love you.
You teared up and said- I love you too.
Then you hugged everyone and said- mom you wanna day something then josh, Bryce, Anthony, avani, addision, nessa.
Mom- I cried a lot I know me and your dad aren't together but we are trying to work on it. I'm so sorry that you had to dig your self out of that grave. Im so sorry I haven't been the best mom. I am so fucking sorry she said as crying. You hugged her and josh said-  I missed you rude funny bitchass a lot. I missed fucking with you. I missed getting in your nerves every second of the day. I missed when we acted stupid in target. I missed when we were practicing together. I missed everything.
Bryce- man like that shit was hard cause I missed when you called me so I could buy you food. And you would share. We always did that. I'm so thankful your alive because if you weren't I don't know where I would be. We all need you. In school shit just wasn't the same.
Anthony- my little sister, your my sister and I can't even live without you because I have so much love for you it isn't even funny. I felt so broken because a peice of my life wasn't with me. Half a of my heart was gone. I felt empty. I felt closed in. I cried almost everyday.
You started tearing up then Avani said- I missed you bestie. I needed you here. I'm glad your back. I've missed my Bebe a lot. I literally cried for 3 hours everyday. I freaking need you in my life. I love you. I just need you here.
Addison- man it was hard. I cried a lot. I needed advice. I didn't want to go to school. I uh almost killed myself to be with you. I needed to see you one last time but as soon as I heard you were alive I flew over here. You mean so much. I love you.
Nessa- I know I don't know you that well but I feel like I've known you my whole life. Like we had a big connection and I couldn't believe what I heard when you died. When I saw you in your casket I couldn't hold any tears back. They just kept on going and going. Like I felt like I lost my whole life. I felt confused cause usually you give me advice and tips on how to love my self and how to deal with a lot. I just felt like I should give up but I didn't because I knew that you would have wanted me to live my life to the fullest and I'm so happy your here.
You started crying and hugged all of them.
Roshaun- aww let it out.
You- ok enough I love you guys so much and I'm happy I'm here. You sat next to ale and said- let's head home it's getting late.
Ale- your just hungry.
You- you read me so well.
He laughed and you said- but for real I need food already.
They all got dressed and you guys walked to the car. You started driving and went to McDonalds.
You ordered for everyone and you guys went back to your house. You guys ate then everyone left home.
Ale- can I stay.
You- I was just about to ask if you could stay.
Your mom- alright I'm going to see your dad.
You- alright what time will you be back?
Your mom- I'm staying the night.
You smirked at her and she left. You ran upstairs and went to shower. You heard the shower curtain open and ale walked in.
You- hello sir. How may I help you.
Ale- I just want to take a shower with you.
You smiled and gave him a little peck and washed your hair. Then you washed yours body and then got out. Ale got out and you went to change. You seen ale with a towel and got wet. You felt horny so you just looked.
Ale- like what you see.
You- yup.
He smiled and went downstairs to watch a movie. You decided to change into lingerie

 You decided to change into lingerie

. You finished and just waited. Then ale walked in and saw you. His jaw dropped and you said- eyes are up here. He pinned you against the wall and started kissing you. He went down to your neck leaving hickies. The he lifted you up by the thighs and carried you to the bed. He got on top of you and started taking off your clothes. He fully undressed you as just looked at you.
Ale- your so beautiful
He got undressed and started rubbing your clit.
You moaned and said- dOnT tEaSe Me.
Ale put in two fingers and started pumping in and out. You moaned and he licked his fingers. Without warning he put his tongue in and started exploring. You started moaning and felt a knot form.
You- ale I'm gonna cum.
Ale- that's not my name.
You- daddy I'm gonna cum!
Ale- hold it babygirl.
You held it and he kept licking and then said- now.
You came all over his tongue and he ate you out.
Then he teased you with his tip in your entrance.
You- daddy please I need you In my now!
He pound inside of you and started going slow but then you said- faster!
Ale- as you wish.
He went fast but you said- faster a lot faster.
He went faster and you dug your nails in his shoulders. Then he let going and got sloppy so you knew he was gonna cum and so were you. He came inside if you them he gave you head. Then you got on top of him and started riding. You bounced and he grabbed your hips so help. Ale- just like that baby. He groaned.
Then you went down to his member and started to kitty lick it. Then you kicked off his pre curl and started no in Gypsy head up and down. He tied your hair up snd you started deep thraoting him. He pushed your head down and you started gagging and he started groaning loud.
Then you got up and laid down.
Ale- I love you🥺
You- I love you too.
You both cuddled then fell asleep.