Halloween

The next day you woke up and got ready for school. It was Monday ugh the day of Halloween. I mean nobody dresses up but later on I will ig. The boys and I all made plans to meet up and dress with hoodies and a purge mask. That was a pretty good plan but ugh it's probably gonna be cold. Anyway I got out the shower and got dressed.

I didn't do a make up because it's just one of those days I guess

I didn't do a make up because it's just one of those days I guess. I finished getting ready and woke up Kairi and ale. They got ready and we drove to Starbucks for coffee and a little snack for class. We got to school and just waited cause we didn't want to go in like at that moment. Once the bell ran we got out late passes and went to class. We walked in and I sat in ale's lap.
Teacher- alright so today we will be working on a project. You have to have a partner and you will be pretending to be a couple managing your money.
You- that sounds boring.
Cynthia- just because you are.
You- hahaha thats real funny you didn't say that when I pulled a gun on you did you?
Teacher- what
You- a water gun
Teacher- oh
Cynthia stayed quite and desi walk in.
Desi- I'm back.
You- aww man I wish you weren't
Ale- I'm leaving this is boring.
He got up and left. A little while later he texted the group and you all skipped. You all just went to get Taco Bell and chilled at the beach. Around 7:30 you guys went home and got ready. You changed and then just straightened your hair.

Somewhat of what you looked like

Somewhat of what you looked like. Ale texted the group and said to meet up at the end of your block. You guys walked out and started walking. You seen Mattia and kairi approaching. You guys walked together and then met up with the whole group.
You- robobitch
Robert- hi Sophie
You- alright now we're all here what do we do first?
Alvaro- ding ding ditch
Roshaun- that sounds good
Ale- let's go.
You- let's split up in groups.
Ale- me Sophie Mattia Alvaro Roshaun
Kairi- me and Roshaun
Robert- meteo is coming too
You- who dat?
Ale- one of our friends.
Meteo walked up and jumped on roshaun's back. Roshaun dropped him and ran behind you.
Roshaun- bsf don't let me die.
You- your all good with me.
They all laughed and meteo said- damn Roshaun hi to you too
Ale- meteo meet Sophie
You- hi
Meteo- damn she fine
Ale- hey watch it she's mine.
He held you hand and Alvaro said- nope she's my mom
You- guys chill let's just go.
Kairi- come with with us meteo.
You guys all split up and went ding dong ditching. You guys first hit an old ladies house and ran. Y'all hid behind the bushes and she walked out and said- is anyone there.
You guys tried not to laugh because she wasn't wearing any pants. She went back in and y'all went to a random house. It was alvaro's turn to go knock. He knocked and y'all hid. Mar walked out and said- if you kids playing ding ding ditch I'm gonna kick ya asses. You laughed then he found y'all. Y'all ran and he caught you.
You- RATFUCK COME GET ME.
You still had you mask on and mattia and ale went to get you. You mask came off and he said- oh so y'all are the ones ding dong ditching around the neighborhood.
You- yup
Mat- well same old lady called the cops and y'all are gonna get in trouble.
You looked at them called the gang and jumped a gate to meet up. Y'all met up and decided to keep on going. A few hours later y'all were walking by kids and Roshaun scared them for candy. They ran off and dropped their bag.
Roshaun- hahah my lucky day.
You- asshole that kid was like 5.
Roshaun- you should fit in wit them go trick or treat.
You smacked him and ale said- I mean he's not wrong.
You- what bag
Mattia pulled one out and kairi said- go on.
You just scoffed and left to go get candy. About a half an hour later you bag was full and you walked back to the boys.
You- I'm done.
Mattia- great let's eat.
You- oh hell no I'm the kid it's my candy and Roshaun or any of you try to scare my I'll slap the shit out of you. They all backed up and laughed.
You- alright let's go get food.
Y'all went to jack in the box and ate tacos then went home and ate candy sat around and got fat.