Falling in Love? No thanks! Part 7

Matt POV

We were waiting for my sister and James to come back when Tash said something that surprised me. “Oh my god” She suddenly turned towards me, “Your M.J.Parker”

“Well yeah, Matthew James Parker, so MJ Parker” I looked back at her confused.

“No no no” She shook her head “You’re the guy on youtube” I could immediately feel my cheeks burn up.

“Matt’s on youtube?” Kayla asked, I was glad she was talking she had been so quiet ever since she got here.

“Yeah” Tash’s face was shocked “I cant believe I didn’t recognise you, I used to watch your videos like every day, you were, are my favourite cover artist”

Everyone turned to me with shocked expressions and I just wanted to go underwater, but, well that wasn’t really possible because we were in a spa.

“You guys should hear him, he has an amazing voice and is so good at guitar” She went on. Andy punched me in the arm softly.

“Yeah we used to have a band back where we lived, played at the pub most Fridays, all the kids from school would come watch, got paid with free food and unlimited drinks” He laughed. “Man I miss those days” He shook his head.

“I always wondered why you weren’t famous you seriously have an amazing voice” She started again.

“Okay now weve been over this great” I looked at everyone quikly trying to change the topic “What does everyone want on their pizza?”

“Not so fast MJ Parker” Andy said with quotations around my name.

“Hey everyone I know where the computer is” Tash yelled while hopping out the spa.

“If you show anyone I swear to god il..” Embarrasingly I didn’t know what else to say.

“You’ll do what pretty boy?” she asked playfully. I shrugged “Exactly” she said turning around and walking into the house.

I sat in the spa for a bit, deciding I didn’t want to be there for the whole embarrassment that was about to take place.

When I finally got to the computer which was after getting dry and putting on a change of clothes I saw that everyone was gathered around our mac staring at the screen with music coming out.

“Shit, hes amazing” I heard a girls voice say.

“I know right, I used to listen to these basically everyday”

“Its bad to think that there are so many famous singers out there that have to use autotune because they sound so crap live and then there are people like Matt, who write really good songs, have amazing voices and the only thing that happens is they get a couple million views on their videos, I mean look at all these hits, and the comments, people love him”

“I agree, I saw Katy Perry live and she didn’t sound nearly as good” I was smiling to myself as I stood behind everyone listening in to their conversation with them being completely oblivious to my presence. As if I just said that outloud Tash turned around and blushed.

“Hey guys” She said outloud. No one looked at her they where still focused on the screen.

“What” Jaz dismissed her with a wave of the hand.

“Matt’s behind us” Immediately red faces turned towards me, I gave a little wave of my hand and a fake massive smile.

“How did I never know you had videos on youtube?” My sister turned to me.