Falling in Love? No thanks! part 3

It reached 4:30 and I figured everyone would be here soon so I had a shower to freshen up, i put my jeans on and was looking for a shirt when Lara walked in, she looked at me and then at me chest and then at me again, I was just kinda looking at her waiting for something to be said "I-I'm so sorry, I thought this was the bathroom and I was just kind of walking down..." She looked at my chest again. I smiled inwardly, I kind of had an eightish pack and I was pretty proud of it. "Do you work out?" She asked still staring at my chest, I looked at her really taking her in, she was beautiful, her blonde hair cupped her face perfectly, she had round light blue eyes and high cheekbones. "Yeh" Was my smart answer. Just at that moment Jazz walked down the hall "LARA, oh there you are" She looked at me and smiled. "Ah, trying to charm the ladies huh matt?" I chuckled 

"Nah, she walked into here as I was getting changed. She pat my shoulder. 

"That's what they all say" She teased "Wow you have been working out, well done matt"  

"Um, if you don't mind can I get changed" Lara looked embarrassed.  

"Yeh sure, ill just be going this way" She stumbled out the door but Jazz was still there. "Yeh.." I started, she sat on my bed. Her hands by her side and then looked up at me. "Don't hurt any of my friends"  

"What?"  

"Don't hurt any of my friends, I know your type of guy, you're a player and just cause I haven't seen you for two years doesn't mean im gonna give you a free pass and let you off easy. Look, what im trying to say is, obviously youre going to start going out with one....or some of them, so don't break theyre hearts or ill break your bones"  

"Touche sis" then I saw her serious expression "Don't worry I wont, I don't like hurting people, you have to trust me." Jazz finally left and I put on my purple tshirt, white zip up jumper and my nike air shoes again. When I got to the recreational room (yes we have one, with a table tennis table, pool table, flat screen tv, wii, playstation and xbox) everyone was already there and I think I new who they were talking about "You should have seen his chest, it was like a perfect statue, forget a 6 pack it was an 8 pack!" I cleared my throat behind Lara and she flushed a deep red.  

"Yeh I am quite that godlike creature" the girls laughed except lara who continued going red. I was pleased to see that Tash was here. "Alright girlies what are we gonna do?" I asked everyone. Coby was the one who answered, 

"We should play strip poker, girls play, boys watch" The boys all hooted.  

"Sounds like a plan to me" I laughed. The girls tsked us and shook their heads.  

"Boys, boys, all such perverts" Lucy said.  

"So true all they want is the physical stuff they don't care about us" Jazz said.  

"Hey not true, I havnt tried a move on any of you yet, the only one that has is Lara, I think she planned on walking into my room" Everyone laughed. 

"Stop it your making her embarrassed" Tash said through a laugh.  

"Well its hard to not wanna walk in on this" I said framing my face earning another laugh. "Hey how about we play truth or dare?" Alex piped up. It was agreed and so the game was truth and dare. The doorbell rang so I hopped up to get it. "Hope its alright with you guys, I invited James over."  

"Yeh that's cool" Coby answered. When we walked back in everyone was quiet and were staring at us, they all continued to until Alex cracked up "I cant do this, lets just play" We all sat on the couch and on the floot in a circleish shape, I was next to Lara and Coby and Tash was opposite. Jazz started off with Alex (who I had figured out was dating Emily) "Truth or Dare Alex?" Jazz asked.  

"Dare, definitely dare"  

"Okay, kiss Emily" He smiled a cocky smile.  

"Easy" He leant over and kissed her firmly on the mouth. Then he turned to me.  

"Matt, truth or dare?" I scratched my chin to make it seem like I was thinking.  

"Truth"  

"WIMP" James called, I hit him on the arm.  

"Just ask it"  

"umm, if you were asked to go in the closet with Lara, would you kiss her"  

"Hell yeah" Coby next to me put his hand out for a fist bump. The girls all booed.  

"See, physical" someone said. 

"How do you know if shed go in there with you though?" Tash asked.  

"Cause you see these lips, this face, this body" I paused for effect "I'm irresistible baby!" There was more laughing.  

"Don't get so cocky there big guy" Lara said and pat my shoulder. Next it was Laras turn and she chose double dare. Then we spun a bottle to see who the other person was and tada, it landed on me. "How ironic" I said, I looked at her "You know what theyre gonna say" She nodded and as to prove my point everyone said  

"Closet"  

"Come on lets just get this over with" I said.

Hey guys 

this part is short i know and im sorry, will upload a longer one but im sick atm and dont have the energy to do anymore sozza 

jessy