Merry Christmas!

Corine smiled for herself as she looked at the work she had done. It was indeed good to be vampire sometimes. You could swish and do things quickly without humans to hear you. It was still early morning, dark outside and it would be for a few more hours. She had wrapped in the last package and put it under the Christmas tree. All she had to do now was to wait.

An hour went pass before she heard Andrew began to walk around upstairs. Then she heard him walk the stairs and when he was half through it did she turn on the lights in the Christmas tree. It spread a warm light in the dark livingroom and made it feel very cosy. She stood near the wall on the other side of the tree since she wanted to see Andrew's reaction.

He walked inside with wide and confused eyes. Slowly did he walk up to the Christmas tree. There was a shy smile playing on his lips as he reached out to touch it. The smile grew wider as he mumble;
"It is real..." It was like he didn't believe it first.
Corine smiled and walked closer. She made sure he hear her so he wouldn't be frighten.
"Merry Christmas, my sweet pet." She said and hugged him from behind. Andrew turned around in her arms and hugged her tightly back.
"Merry Christmas Mistress, thank you."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Merry Christmas all readers. Here was a short look how Corine's and Andrew's Christmas began.
Thanks for all the votes and comment so far. You all are amazing!