Chapter 6 - Mistakes.

Corine P.O.V

The time that Andrew had been here and gone by fast. He had quickly come in my rutines and he bearly made any misstakes. It was just a few days before Christmast now and the work took more time from me than I wished it would. I came always home with a burning thirst and even if I drank glas after glas so where it never enough. So after I had send Andrew to bed, did I went to get dressed again and when outside. The suddenly thirst that had woke up inside me again that made me go out. I had no idea what made it go on like this. It was like you where young and you couldn't get enough for something you loved. I always wanted more. 

Much more. 

And the stress from work seemed to just make it even worse. I knew that Andrew already had notice that I was gone by the night, but like the good boy he was did he never as why. 

But this day was nothing like the other days. The work at been a complete disaster. Deliveries came late, people was late. Phone calls after phone calls. Costumers that was furious on late deliveries and such. No lunch. It had been one of the worst days since I first had start to work there. It was with a deep sigh I reach for the doorknod and walked inside. I knew that more work was waiting for me now when I was home and that just made me sigh again. For a person that didn't really needed much sleep so were I really tired. 

The wonderful smeel of clean floor hit me in the same second I got inside and right after that did I saw Andrew comeing out from the livingroom. His light brown hair was pointing in all directions, the T-shirt was dirty and the trousers seem to be a few number too big. Most likly, had he been doing cleaning all day and didn't care how he looked or what he wore. However it was good that he didn't use the new clothing.

"Welcome home mistress," Did he greet me and gave me a smile. 

"Thanks." I took of my jacket and shoes before I put my bag in the stairs. "How lovely you have done it here." I continue as I looked around. 

"Thank you, mistress. Are you hungry?" He asked as he looked down on the floor. Oh he was so cute when he did that. 

"Yes, is there anything to heat up?" 

He noded. 

"Lovely, have you been eating anything today then?" 

He nodded again. 

"Good boy." I stroke him over his hair before I walked away to fix my food. I know... I can do a few things of my own too. 

It was with another sigh I took out my plate for the micro when it made a sound. It smelled really tasty and my mouth began to watering. Eat some food and then will it to do the very last thing in the project. I turned around...

It was then I saw what I didn't want to see. The kitchen table were all my notes had been was clean. Not a papper was to be seen. A suddenly anger rose up inside me and I felt the plate go out of my hands. It was crashed into the floor with a loud sound. The food went out on my clothing, doors and cabinets. 

"Noooo!" 

"Are you okay, mistress? What happend?" Andrew asked as he came walking quickly.

"Where is the papers that was one the table?!" My voice sounded cold and demanding. Andrew looked terrified on the table. He open his mouth a mulitpale times but closed it again. It didn't came a sound form him. "Where are they?!" 

"I... I... have... th...throw... them away." Did he stammered. "The... the waste collection hav... have already get it... mistress..." I could see his fear in his eyes when he quickly looked up on me. 

I took on a smile and said low. 

"I believe there is time for someone's punishment..." 

Andrew P.O.V

I had continue with my chores meanwhile my mistress heated up her food but the suddenly scream made me run to the kitchen to see what have happend. Inside there I met a furious woman. Her normaly warm eyes looked now angry at me. Afraid took I step backward and my mistress asked me about her papers that had been on the table. It then I realized that I had thrown away something important. I opened my mouth, but not a sound came out. She asked me once more. 

Oh no! I thought and tried to explain what had happen. A smiled was to be seen on her lips. A cold smile that made me want to crawl up together and hide. Please do not say it... Don't say it... 

"I believe there is time for someone's punishment..." She said and continue to smile that terrifying smile. 

There... she said it... I am so done now... I thought as my mistress came closer and closer up to me. I looked in her eyes and begged for forgivness since I knew my words wouldn't hold. But she shook her head so her blond hair was flying in all directions. 

"This time will you not get away." She said and took a hard grip in my arm. 

To be honest I never thought she would be so strong. She doesn't look like to be it. But shit what it hurts! My body have been healed nicely during my time here and it wasn't so used to that pain I normaly had for the days. RUN YOU FUCKING IDIOT! I heard myself scream inside me and I started to fight against her. I didn't want to know what was waiting for me. I didn't want to get hurt again. But it was meaningless. Her grip was like stone and no matter what I did so was it just as strong. My mistress led me to the basement and lock the door up. 

Once inside did everything happening so fast that I didn't have time to react. One second I was in the doorway and the next second was I chained to the wall. I had no idea how I ended up there, but no matter how I tried so couldn't I get lose. The chains was looking like silver and felt like heavy iron. But then agian it didn't matter what kind they where I couldn't get away anyway. 

They was fasten high up on the wall that I had to be balasing on my toes like I had done in the auction place. Unwilling did I feel myself starting to breath faster and I could hear that my mistress was doing, maybe searching for something behind my back. Suddenly I felt cold metal against my back and then it was the sound of cuting fabric. Now I was getting nervous that she would use that sissor more against me that just cutting up my T-shirt, like some of my previous owners had done. 

No, no... don't cut me... I shook my head like my life was hanging on it and tried to get away one more time. My mistress order me right away to stand still, which I in return had a hard problem to obey. But all she did was to cut away my shirt before she walked away to get something else. 

"Count aloud!" Did she order and before I could think about it did I feel the whip it my back. 

"One..." I said though my teeth. 

I wasn't ready on it even if I know I should have been. She let her whip fall against my back with stright and hard hits. There was no doubt that she had done this before. Many times before. The whip was echo in the basement and my terrible tries to not scream out loud and my weak counting. 

"Twentyfour..." 

The counting of whip lashes became all higher. Sweat was runing down on my forehead and I thought I could feel something warm runing down on my back. Blood maybe? I had no idea, but the pain was starting to get too much for me. I am not much for a man... Begging and screaming the first thing I do when it gets a little too much... 

Tears was running down on my cheek and I had already beg for forgivness a long time ago. Begging that she would stop. After 35 did the whip become quiet even if it felt like I could still hear its sound. I tried to not cry too much. My head was spinning around. I closed my eyes hard when I heard my mistress' high heals walked up to my side. Her breath was feeling like a cold shill against my neck and swallow hard. 

"Have you learn your lesson yet?" Her voice was low and treathful. 

My troat was dry like the desert. Blood was runing down from my mouth when I have bite myself by accident. 

"Yes... please... I... not... more..."

 - - - - - - - - - - - 

- Thanks for reading! - 

and leave a note :D