Chapter 8 - Understand me?

''I am sorry..." My mistress whisper just right before I screamed out in fear.

 - - - - - -

Andew P.O.V 

I was terrified. My mistress had change back to her normal self but I was still scared. I had lived with a… a vampire my whole time and I hadn’t notice anything. Everything made scence now. The terrible pain, the fainting,weak feeling. Everything was clear now.

“Did You Bite ME?!” I totally forgot to be polite. “YOU could have Killed me!” I screamed, scumbling as far away I could. Suddenly I didn’t feel so safe anymore and the pain I have had all day grew worse.

“Calm down…” The monster of a mistress I now had.

“No!” I was screaming again.

What the hell are I am doing? The voice inside me asked. Have you lost your mind? Don’t you know what she can do to you know?

“Andrew…” She began again and walked closer me.

I shook my head and made myself small. “No, no, no…”

My mistress didn’t seem to care about the panic attack I felt myself was getting. My chest felt too small and my heart would most likely jump out of me soon if I didn’t try to calm down. She was right in front of me now, kneeling down so she would be in the same high as I.

“Look at me…” Her voice was so soft. Almost singing. “Look at me.” She repeated and I notice myself do so.

Tears was running down on my cheeks. “I don’t want to die…” I heard myself whisper while I looked right into her blue eyes.

“Andrew…” My mistress said once again. “Calm down… I will not kill you.” She reached her hand and stroke my hair light. “Calm down, little one.”

It was like my body was no longer contected to my mind. Like it was working on its own. I was starting breathing slower and my heart didn’t pump out my blood like crazy anymore.

“Good boy…” She said and smiled warm. “Good boy. Calm down.”

All I could do was to nod.

“I will not kill you…” My mistress repeated and rose up. She walked back to the sofa and sat down. “Come…”

I rose up on shaky legs. Somehow I managed to get to the sofa. Once there I sat down again.

“Better?”

“Yes…”

“Good.” She smiled warm again and I felt a warmth going through me as she did. “Would you let me explain?”

“Why?” was all I could say. I didn’t see why she would explain why she was a monster.

 My mistress seemed to be hurt by my answer. “Because I want you to live here without fear.”

“I can never do that.” I spitted out. There was no way I would live here now. I would be scared of my life. She had already drinking from me, so why wouldn’t she do it again. There was just a question of time.

“Andrew. Please try to understand me.” She began.

“No. You are nothing but a monster!”

My mistress rose up without a word and walked away. That is right! Just walk away from me! I sigh deep and my head felt even worse now. She was actually looked sad when she walked away and a small voice inside me screamed that I wasn't fair against her. But I shook my head to it. She was the one hiding secrets. The one to hit me, the one to bite me, the one making me sick. I had no idea why this all suddenly make me feel angry. People had treaten me like shit for years now, why was this any different? Why? Why? I decide to ignore my dangerous owner for some time and let myself calm down better. 

I walked upstairs slowly and inside my room. The room was spinning around once I got there. I was laying down on my bed with my back toward the door. There was no good explantion why I felt like I did. Why am I feeling like this? Like she was betray me or something? I don't understand. She is just a mistress like everyone else, right? Right?! No? I felt confused. 

____________

A short update. Sorry...