Untitled part 24

-Andrew-

One mistake... one and I would feel pain I never thought I would had to go through again. Day after day went pass and they was no longer apart, but starting to melt together. It was like I had no longer knowledge of time. My mind was no longer thinking about the future nor the past. It was more like I was floating around each day. Doing nothing more than give everything I could to survive. To not be able to think about the past was actually feeling better than I thought. If I did for some reason thought back on a happy memory was it like to pour salt in my own open wounds. I saw no use to torture myself even more when my Master did that just perfectly to me already.

They had taken us with surprise. An attack we had no clue about. They had been hundred and we... we had only been five. Who lost was no math. my parents was killed almost right away. I saw vampires push their fangs in and that sigh does still give me nightmares.

Then there was my Mistress. She tried to save me, begged them really. I told her over and over again that she shouldn't care about me. After all I am just a human, but of course did she not listen and that put us both in a very stupid situation. She was gone, I don't know where and I was stuck here with my new Master. First I was so angry with the whole situation. I was angry that my parents died just when I had got them back. Angry on with my Mistress that she didn't let me die with them, but I was mostly angry with myself for letting this happening. Oh... My sweet Mistress had been warned a hundred of times that she should have send me away. To get rid of me. But I was selfish.

Now I had no one and my life seemed to be nothing but orders and pain. I felt something finally broke down inside of me after a while. Of course did my Master laugh at it, but for me... I stopped fighting at him. I let him have his way with me since I was no longer nothing but I human. A pet kneeling by it's Master.

Now was I glad if I went thought a day without a beating. I was glad if my Master decided to pat my head gentle instead of trying to rip of my hair. If he decided to give me some nice scrabble of his plate did I thankful took if from his offering hand and if he for some reason gave me a blanket for the night did I felt like the luckiest man on earth. All I wanted was to survive just a little longer.

It did happen at least once a day that was wondering what really had happened to my Mistress. At first had I asked, begged him to take me there or at least tell me she was fine. But after a whole week of whipping did I stop asking for her. Not a single day went past as I was thinking about her. I don't know for how long I have been with my Master now. At least three winters, which isn't a very long time but it feels like a lifetime for him. I can no longer remember how gentle her touch was or how sweet her voice sounded like, but I know I miss it very much. I miss how she used to hold me when I was sad or scared. The only thing I really wanted to heard was a it will be okay.

Even if it wont, so would it be nice to hear about it. My soul was longer for a place to hide and never come out again. I felt like a brainless robot that does everything my Master tells me. Not even my ageing is my own anymore. I notice that my Master gives me some of his blood each time I drink a shake. It doesn't taste good but I know it will keep me young for a very long time since he is going it at least four times a week. I don't want to be young. Not anymore. I was to grow old fast and die as quickly as I can.

But all of this was nothing. Each day was filled with new humans coming inside the hosuewalls and left in bags the very next ones. My Master had a blood appitete sometimes but his men was worse. I wish so badly that I had never open that door so many years ago. Wish was all I could do. Dreaming about a new life, a free life. I saw humans getting hurt terrible each day and I feel horrible when I think it is better them than me. Does that makes me a terrible person? I hope not. The humans was doomed since my Master took over and we are will never get our world back. If we had just seen the sign earlier...

My Master was the now the Vampire King and his most loyal son was Prince Carl. We had been played behind out backs all the time. He just pertended to be our friend and care about my Mistress. I am wondering if she knew what he had done? Stabbing us in our back would have been a blessing compared to this. Each time I go to bed do I make a small pray. I wish to see my Mistress once more and let these bloody vamps burn in hellfire for all their long life.

"Pet?" My Master voice wakes me up from my dreaming state of mind. I gave him a deep bow where I am kneeling by his feet. "Where you listing on me?"

I swallow hard.
"No Master." My answer was honest, but still I felt his hand slap hard against my cheek.
"I told you to go to Carl. You will spend the night there."
"Yes Master."
I rose up once he dismissed me.

Carl's room was my old Mistress room. He had change it completely and I was no longer a fan of the room. It was still light walls but the beautiful painting of her was cover in brown blood. Just to be in the room made be stomach hurt. But if Carl was in there too so did it not feel any better. He joyed to play around with me while I was tied up or the bathroom. Most of the times did he use lube on me. However each time was he good to point out it was only for his sake he used it. Dry fucking was not his thing and he enjoyed when it went smooth. Even if he used a lot of lube so was there no time for me to adjust and it still hurt. I hoped this was not one of those nights. Sometimes did he use my back as a footstool and then trowed me in the cage to sleep. Yes he got one for those huge dog cage. He kept it in the corner for the room and it's floor was cover with a blanket which was nice since I wore only boxers most of the times. Vampires liked to show off their pets even when they had not been so good.

I enter the room after he let me in and knelt down in middle of the room.
"Let's me guess, my maker send you here?"
"Yes m'lord."
Carl sigh deep. "I am not in mood to babysit someone today. Come here and suck me and you can get a nice treat before bedtime."

I looked up at him quickly. He was laying on his bed for the moment which meant I would went up there. His cock was already hard and waiting for me. I licked his member a few times before I began to suck it hard.

It did not took him long to fill up my mouth with his disgusting seed. I swallowed quickly and then open my mouth so he would see I really did swallow everything he gave me. It was not something I was proud of, but this was much better than a hard beating.
"Good boy. I am sure you want your threat now right?"
I nodded, curious what it could be. "Yes m'lord."
Carl stood up and got dressed. "Hm..." He looked at me and then patted my head a bit too harsh for my liking. "I will let you get a nice cold glass of juice, you still like juice don't you."
"Yes m'lord, I do very much. Thank you so much." I bowed deep and then hurried down from the bed. No pets on the furniture.

"I send someone up with it. But for now, go in the cage."
"Yes m'lord."

I hurried up inside and sat down on the floor. Carl smirked at me and without another word did he left. Some time after that did a servant come inside with a huge glass of apple juice. The young girl looked around for some time before she found the cage. She gave me a sad look and put the glass down just out of my reach.
"No..." I heard myself whisper and I felt sadness grow in me.
"I am sorry, the Prince orders." She said and left.
I tried to reach the glass while tears was burning in my eyes. It was pathatic but I did honestly cry over a glass of juice.
"It's not fair..." I looked at it while my arm as much outside of the cage it could be. But still I could not reach. The door was easy to open, but I wouldn't do that. Vampires knew everything. I sigh deep and felt the tears fall. "I am a good boy."