SMOOTHIES.

☁️ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ smoothies ! ࿐꒰💌꒱ 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒰📂꒱NCT ADDED MEMBER

꒰💌꒱ 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒰📂꒱
NCT ADDED MEMBER

☁️ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ smoothies ! ࿐꒰💌꒱ 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒰📂꒱NCT ADDED MEMBER

"jungwoo oppa, it's pouring rain outside

"jungwoo oppa, it's pouring rain outside. i'm not going to go out in that weather for a smoothie."

"but i'm so booorreeeddd!" he whined, stretching dramatically for emphasis.

they'd been at the practice studio for a good five hours now, and he was starting to get antsy. to be more specific, he'd started to get antsy about four hours ago.

"i don't want to get a cold." she complained.

he jumped up. "you won't! i have an umbrella and you can wear my sweater and my jacket. just as long as you come with me!"

eden sighed. "fine. i brought my own jacket, but i want your sweater."

"deal!" he clapped excitedly and pulled her up from the floor.

they hurried down to the parking garage, where it was easier to exit without being spotted by fans. eden tugged on jungwoo's sweater, which was only slightly big on her, and then pulled her thin rain jacket over top of it.

the rain had been pouring down for a few hours. it was so loud that they could hear it before they were even close to the exit. jungwoo pulled out his umbrella, but waited until the moment before they were stepping outside to open it.

"bad luck." He whispered.

that would be the last quiet thing that either of them said for a while. the rain was so loud, even just on the umbrella, that they had to shout to hear each other.

"i didn't change my shoes." eden noted, as her socks quickly soaked up water.

"WHAT!" jungwoo shouted.

"MY SHOES!" she pointed, where her feet were sloshing through puddles.

jungwoo nodded, and wrapped an arm around her to pull her closer and under the safety of the umbrella. it didn't really help with her shoes, but the thought was appreciated.

when they reached the restaurant, they ducked quickly inside, shaking themselves and the umbrella off as best they could. it was almost deserted, save for a couple sitting at a table in the corner and the employees killing time on their phones behind the counter. they didn't even look up as they entered. no one wanted to go outside in weather like this.

to be honest, that included eden. But she was never able to say no to jungwoo. and she was starting to get a little bored in the studio as well.

"i need to go to the washroom. can you order?" jungwoo asked, handing her the folded up umbrella.

"yup. you just want the usual?" after his affirmation, he hurried to the washroom at the back of the store and eden made her way up to the counter. the female employee ducked off towards the back of the store, while the boy looked up from his phone and tapped his fingers excitedly on the till.

"hey there. what can I get for you?" He smiled, maybe a little too happily. but eden supposed that they must be bored out of their minds, and any customer was a blessing.

"ummm...can i get a medium mango pineapple smoothie?" eden asked, looking on the signs to see if she could spot jungwoo's usual order.

"sure thing." he went to type it into the till.

"oh wait. and can i also get a strawberry banana smoothie, with some of that coconut milk stuff in it?" she hated the coconut milk, but jungwoo insisted that the smoothies tasted better with it.

"thirsty, huh?" the boy laughed.

she chuckled. "no, i'm actually here with someone."

his eyebrows raised. "oh, a boyfriend?" now eden understood. he was flirting.

"actually..."

"yeah. i'm her boyfriend. can you get our smoothies, please?" she felt jungwoo's arm slip around her. the cashier quickly nodded and hurried to make their smoothies while jungwoo payed with his credit card.

"why did you do that?" she whispered.

"he was bothering you." jungwoo muttered.

"no, he wasn't really."

"fine then," jungwoo took their drinks and headed for the door. "i did it for donghyuck."

eden rolled her eyes. "all of you are dorks."

he shot a finger gun at her. "and that's why you love us."

"