HOTEL ROOM.

☁️ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ hotel room ! ࿐꒰💌꒱ 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒰📂꒱NCT ADDED MEMBER

꒰💌꒱ 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒰📂꒱
NCT ADDED MEMBER

☁️ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ hotel room ! ࿐꒰💌꒱ 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒰📂꒱NCT ADDED MEMBER

eden sighed as she entered her hotel room immediately flopping herself onto her bed, after a long night on stage

eden sighed as she entered her hotel room immediately flopping herself onto her bed, after a long night on stage. her muscles were sore from the intense choreographies and her dark hair was in need of a good wash. she quickly kicked her shoes off her feet, not caring where they landed and moved to the bathroom to shower and get ready for bed.

the hot water soothed her aching muscles, and the sweat was finally washed out of her hair. when she stepped out, the bathroom was full of steam and a few texts were on her phone waiting to be read. it was donghyuck asking if she wanted to come to his room to keep him company, as much as she enjoyed her alone time she couldn't say no to donghyuck. she quickly changed into her shorts and over-sized bed shirt and grabbed her phone and key card so she would be able to get back into her room.

it was already late and the hotel halls were silent, so eden made sure to tiptoe down the hallway until she reached donghyuck's room. she knocked twice lightly nervous in case she woke up someone else, as she noticed the many 'do not disturb's on the door handles. donghyuck quickly opened the door, his hair still damp from his shower and the grey sweatpants hanging off his waist. eden had seen the boys without any shirts many times but a small blush always crept onto her face. a lazy smile was on his face as he grabbed eden's small wrist dragging her inside into his identical hotel room.

the television was on but eden didn't know what show was on though. "i thought you'd be asleep by now, you looked exhausted in the car," donghyuck mused as he lay back down on the bed, his head resting against the headboard. eden quickly joined him but pulled the duvet over her legs, "i just got out of the shower," she explained focusing on her phone, texting her parents about the show and how it went. donghyuck looked down smiling at the tired girl, her eyes half shut.

the pair continued with small chatter, and eden could feel the tiredness wear away slowly. "i nearly fell, i don't know if you saw," eden huffed thinking back to the concert. "when?" donghyuck sounded surprised when eden told him. she then explained to donghyuck that during the song 'cherry bomb' she had went over her ankle slightly causing her to stumble but taeyong was quick enough to grab her. "i didn't even notice," he said wrapping an arm around her shoulders as he noticed she looked disappointed with herself. she gave him a tight smile leaning into his embrace.

eden felt comfortable in donghyuck's arms, she cracked a small joke about her and renjun which caused him to let out a loud laugh. his contagious laughter made eden smile happily. the television had turned off its self after not being used for the past hour, so the only light source was the small light from the headboard of the bed. eden noticed that it had just hit two in the morning and the tiredness had hit her once again.

she yawned quietly, and donghyuck moved further down so he was right next to her. donghyuck hit the light switch so the room was now completely pitch black. "are you tired now?" eden asked quietly, moving her head to lean on his chest. he hummed a yes pulling her closer. "i can't be bothered going back to my room, so i'm staying," eden smiled to herself. "good cause i wasn't letting you go anyway," he chuckled and ran a hand through her freshly washed hair.

they lay in silence, donghyuck continuing to play with her hair and singing to her. soon enough he had fallen asleep with eden in his arms, snoring lightly.

 soon enough he had fallen asleep with eden in his arms, snoring lightly