PECULIAR. (harry potter au)

☁️ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ peculiar ! ࿐꒰💌꒱ 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒰📂꒱NCT ADDED MEMBER

꒰💌꒱ 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒰📂꒱
NCT ADDED MEMBER

☁️ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ peculiar ! ࿐꒰💌꒱ 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒰📂꒱NCT ADDED MEMBER

everyone knew lee eden and lee donghyuck being in a room together would be a disaster

everyone knew lee eden and lee donghyuck being in a room together would be a disaster. she was in ravenclaw, and he was in slytherin. eden hated his arrogant demeanour and how she couldn't understand why she often found herself looking at him. she hated that she couldn't bring herself to really hate him.

donghyuck hated how easily it seemed for eden to talk to other boys but him and how she would tilt her head when she was curious. he hated that whenever he tried to talk to her, something opposite of what he really meant would come out of his mouth.

it was weird, and neither of them understood it, and neither of them was willing to find out why. they'd walk past each other in the hallway, bumping into each other's shoulder and turning around at different times.

this time around, eden was in a particularly bad mood when she turned around and crashed right into that someone. "hey!" she tried to balance herself as a set of hands caught her waist, preventing her from falling. she realized who the person was and paused for a while before talking, "donghyuck."

"eden," he narrowed his eyes, "what on earth were you doing?"

"well, if it weren't for you, i'd be perfectly doing what i was doing." she shot back.

donghyuck growled, "it's not my problem that you can't walk properly."

eden glared at him, feeling her heartbeat going faster. realising that his hands were still around her waist, she raised her eyebrow, "you can let go now."

he was caught by surprise. "right–i didn't notice." eden quickly broke free from him as he let go of her. he turned on his heel and strutted away to merlin knows where.

"that was awkward," said jaemin as he put his arm around her shoulder casually. the two of them have been friends for so long that she couldn't even remember.

"peculiar is the word, i believe." she frowned at the sight of donghyuck with his slytherin friends nearby. donghyuck was looking at her through the corner of his eyes, and eden subconsciously put jaemin's arm off her shoulder.

"what?" asked jaemin.

she made up a random reason for doing what she did since she didn't know why exactly made her do so. "your arm is heavy."

"my arm feels offended," he stated, and she hit him jokingly, still keeping her eyes on a particular dark brown haired boy.

☁️ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ the next day

her shoulder was met by another person's as eden tried to walk past the busy hallway to get to class. "what the hell, lee?" she stopped in her tracks when she realised the owner of the shoulder, and so did him.

"what?"

"did you do that on purpose?" she demanded.

"you actually think i'd do that on purpose?" He sneered, running his hand through his hair.

"then?" she rolled her eyes.

"you just happened to be in the way."

"i'm leaving."

"to go back to that na's arms? aww." he replied sarcastically, but his eyes turned darker when he looked into hers.

"are you jealous or what?" she asked. "it's none of your business and we are not even together."

"why would i be? i have nothing to do with you." He looked away.

she sighed, "neither do i." eden started to walk away when donghyuck grabbed her wrist. she squealed, "what are you–" his lips crashed into hers suddenly, and she eagerly kissed him back, finally realising how things all fit together now that she got a glimpse of his feelings, and hers.

"you make me loose control of my senses," donghyuck said.

it wasn't hatred that they had towards each other. it was a burning affection that they were both too stubborn to admit.

 it was a burning affection that they were both too stubborn to admit