TOO LAZY.

☁️ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ too lazy ! ࿐꒰💌꒱ 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒰📂꒱NCT ADDED MEMBER

꒰💌꒱ 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒰📂꒱
NCT ADDED MEMBER

☁️ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ too lazy ! ࿐꒰💌꒱ 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒰📂꒱NCT ADDED MEMBER

eden put the last of the dishes away in the cupboard and made her way towards the bedroom

eden put the last of the dishes away in the cupboard and made her way towards the bedroom. the dreamies have been busy all day, and she was the definition of exhausted. she'd never been so glad to have changed into her pyjamas as soon as she got home.

she made it to her bed. the room was empty, with the rest of the boys playing video games, and chenle and jisung on a snack run.

she collapsed unceremoniously onto the mattress, rolling over and closing her eyes. she was too tired to get under the covers, so she just kept her eyes closed and sighed, feeling herself drifting off to sleep.

somewhere in the back of her mind, she registered that someone had opened the door. it wasn't a reason to worry, so she kept her eyes closed.

until she felt the mattress sink as someone sat next to her.

she turned and opened her eyes, surprised at how heavy they felt. "what-"

"shh." jaemin said quietly. "go back to sleep."

"what are you doing?" she blinked lazily.

"i peeked in and saw that you hadn't taken your makeup off." he explained. "eyes closed."

too lazy to resist, she closed her eyes.

he gently ran a makeup wipe over her closed eyes, trying to remove the makeup from the promotions today. it wasn't intense makeup, but there was sure a lot of it. eden would normally never sleep with makeup on, but she was so uncharacteristically exhausted today they she just couldn't be bothered.

"lipstick on and everything?" he scolded.

she hummed. "i made you dinner. let me live."

"yes, mom." he laughed, gently wiping the remnants of her red lipstick off.

"mean." she pouted, but she didn't open her eyes and just let him finish taking off her makeup.

he brushed some of her hair away from her ear.

"eden...you still have earrings in."

"oh." she tried to turn away from him. "let me sleep now."

"just let me..." he carefully unhooked the back of her earring, removing it gently and placing it on the shelf next to her bed. "other side, turn over."

when she didn't move, he leaned over, finding her sound asleep.

chuckling to himself, he rolled her over and quickly removed the other earring. she didn't give any indication that she was awake, just sinking back into her pillow.

he wrestled the blankets out from under her, tucking her in up to her chin.

jaemin collected the makeup wipes and stood from the bed, turning to leave the room.

"thanks, jae." she mumbled softly. "you're a champ."

"i know. i've got you, bro." he poked her nose. "get some sleep."

"make sure the door is unlocked, the boys didn't take a key."

"SLEEP!" he emphasized. "if you don't start sleeping in the next five minutes i'm going to stop being nice to you."

"i'll just stop making you dinner then."

his mouth fell open. "you wouldn't."

"i would." she turned her head and gave him a small smile. "go on, let me sleep."

he rolled his eyes. "night, eden."

"night, jaemin."