YOU'RE A NATURAL.

☁️ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ you're a natural ! ࿐꒰💌꒱ 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒰📂꒱NCT ADDED MEMBER

꒰💌꒱ 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒰📂꒱
NCT ADDED MEMBER

☁️ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ you're a natural ! ࿐꒰💌꒱ 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒰📂꒱NCT ADDED MEMBER

"tilt your head up a bit

"tilt your head up a bit."

"yes, beautiful! you're a natural." the photographer called out with each snap he took of eden.

eden was currently having an outside photoshoot session to be on the front cover of this month's dazed korea magazine. it was her first time ever to be on the magazine solo, so when she got told about the opportunity, she gladly accepted it.

"smile for me."

eden gave the photographer a smile, as well as doing many different poses for him to take snaps of. this by far has been one of her favorite photoshoots.

the photographer took one last shot before looking at what he has taken on his camera. smiling, he looked up at eden, proud of the pictures he's gotten. "these pictures are going to look so good on the cover."

right when eden was going to speak, she heard a whistle coming from the left side of where the photography equipments were at.

her and the photographer both turned their attention to where the whistle came from, eden instantly grinning when seeing it was doyoung holding up a plastic bag. along with him was taeyong, johnny and haechan.

"go have a lunch break." the man patted her shoulder. "we'll finish up the shoot after."

eden bowed thanking him then walked her way towards the boys. she was greeted by a bouquet of roses that johnny held out for her. "congratulations on your first ever solo shoot, tiny."

eden was in awe as she took the flowers from him, bringing them to her nose to take in the fresh smell of roses. "they're beautiful, i love them."

"what are you guys doing here?"

"we came by to surprise you, and also to have lunch." doyoung said raising the plastic bag filled with food.

"and of course to show our support." taeyong then smiled.

she grinned back at him before moving her attention to haechan.

"i only came because i was bored."

"of course." she rolled her eyes playfully. "silly of me to ever think you'd come by choice."

all of them shared a laugh as they walked to a near by park to have their lunch.

"how's the shoot been going?" johnny asked as he took a bite of his chicken.

"really well." eden said. "the photographer has been super nice and has been making the shoot really fun."

"did you break the camera?" haechan joked. eden threw a grape at him. "quit hating that they chose me over you for this month's issue."

doyoung, taeyong, and johnny let out a wheeze before stuffing their mouth's with food.

"can you guys ever say something nice to each other?" taeyong chuckled.

"no." both haechan and eden said in sync.

"ok well let's try today."

"i'd rather not." eden replied.

"haechan you first." doyoung said with a smile. "say something nice about eden."

he only shook his head no. "for once i'm with eden, i'd rather not."

"do it."

"ok, ok. eden, you're... pretty." haechan said, lowering his voice at the end. she rested her chin on her hand as she began to flutter her eyes at him.

"sometimes." haechan was quick to say.

"hey!"

the other three let out laughs at the both of them. this was really nothing new to them. they were already used to the constant insults eden and haechan threw at each other. and they also knew they both did that to get each other's attention.

"ok, eden, your turn." johnny then motioned his hand for her to go next.

eden let out a soft sigh. "hyuck, you are... a really fun person to be around with. haechan was going to thank her until eden opened her mouth again.

"except when you make fun of me, i really don't appreciate that." she glared at him.

"you two are really something else." he said letting out a chuckle.

the five of them continued to finish their lunch, having conversations about different topics here and there.

"thanks for the flowers and food." eden said standing up from the bench. "but i must get going so i can finish up this shoot."

"let's walk you back then." doyoung replied standing up with her as well.

the rest of the boys began to follow right after them, walking eden back to her shoot.

"we'll see you back at the dorms, alright?" taeyong said giving eden a quick side hug.

"you got it."

the four boys turned around to go back home, leaving eden behind.

as she watched the boys leave, her phone vibrated indicating she had received a new text.

she was quick to open up her messages, her lips forming into a huge grin from reading what she had just received.