LOST.

☁️ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ lost ! ࿐꒰💌꒱ 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒰📂꒱NCT ADDED MEMBER

☁️ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ lost ! ࿐
꒰💌꒱ 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒰📂꒱
NCT ADDED MEMBER

☁️ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ lost ! ࿐꒰💌꒱ 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒰📂꒱NCT ADDED MEMBER

"we've got jungwoo

"we've got jungwoo...we've got mark... i think we're good to go." taeyong turned to their manager, having finished counting all of his members.

"wait!" Yuta exclaimed. "where did eden go?"

taeyong looked around. they were standing in the lounge at the airport, waiting to board their plane back to korea. he was really starting to consider keeping all of his children on some sort of leash.

"i don't know." he groaned. "i counted her first. did she wander off?"

"i think she said she had to go to the bathroom." taeil said. "but that was a while ago."

"let's go look for her." doyoung offered, starting for the door with taeyong close behind.

their manager blocked them. "no way. we finally rounded up all of you. you guys stay here, and we'll put out an announcement and go find her."

taeyong wrung his hands nervously. "what if she's not okay though? or hiding? there were a lot of fans out there."

the manager placed a hand on his shoulder. "taeyong, i know you're worried. we're going to find her." he waved to two other staff members and disappeared out the door.

taeyong paced back and forth, biting on his pinky nail.

"taeyong, she's fine." johnny reassured. "she's probably in the line at that pizza place we went by."

"it's eden," jaehyun promised. "she loves food. she'll be here in a minute, hopefully with snacks."

"and she wouldn't want to see you freaking out." winwin said.

taeyong stopped in his tracks. "but what if she's not at the pizza place. she might've got recognized, and there's no chance she took a bodyguard with her. she wasn't even wearing a mask. why didn't I make her wear a mask?"

"because she hates them." mark reminded. "look, there's no real reason to be worried. they'll find her quickly."

just as he spoke an announcement could be heard over the loudspeaker. "lee eunmi to gate 4. lee eunmi to gate 4."

"ohhh." yuta whistled. "they said her full name."

"we should go out and look." taeyong said. "no, wait! everyone check their phones! do we have any messages from her?"

"she doesn't have an international phone plan." jungwoo said.

taeyong hit his head into the wall. "why didn't i get her an international phone plan?"

"because the company pays for our phones?" mark offered.

"but still!" taeyong protested. "it's eden. she always ends up getting lost. i should've known better."

"should've known what?" a voice called from the door.

ten heads whipped up and saw eden standing there, her arms full of bags of chips and balancing a cup of coffee.

"eden!" doyoung exclaimed. "you're here!"

she nodded, dropping the snacks on the table. "the line in that stupid store was so long. i almost fought some american lady over this bag of bbq chips." she explained. "what's up with you guys? where did all of our managers go?"

"looking for you, you idiot." taeyong pulled her into a hug. she squeezed him back, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"what do you mean, looking for me?" she asked. "i told haechan where i was going."

taeyong glared at the boy in question, who raised his hands in surrender. "i didn't take my headphones out until your meltdown started. you can't blame me."

"yes, i can!" taeyong cried, squeezing eden tighter. "i thought you were lost!"

she snorted. "lost? i'm not a kid. i literally just went outside."

"doesn't matter. i'm not letting go of you until the plane takes off."

"that'll be hard. i'm sitting in a separate row."

"we'll see about that."

eden turned to the others, taking a sip of her coffee. "so where did the managers go?"

"oh no! can someone phone them?" taeyong told the boys.

"and say?" mark, the only one with the international plan, asked.

"that we found her."

"i was never lost!"