COOKING LESSON.

☁️ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ cooking lesson ! ࿐꒰💌꒱ 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒰📂꒱NCT ADDED MEMBER

꒰💌꒱ 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒰📂꒱
NCT ADDED MEMBER

☁️ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ cooking lesson ! ࿐꒰💌꒱ 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒰📂꒱NCT ADDED MEMBER

there were two times that eden decided to help mark with cooking

there were two times that eden decided to help mark with cooking. first time it ended up with whole kitchen covered up in noodles. she didn't know how it happened, but at the end of the day she even found one inside of her bra. taeyong was of course not very happy about it, as he was the one to clean everything. he was talking about it for the next few weeks and even now if one of them would fight with him, he would bring it up.

but second time eden and mark decided to cook was a big success. well, almost. mark over cooked the rice, but beside that everything was perfect. he was responsible for all the vegetables to be chopped and ready before eden comes to the kitchen. it took him about two and a half hours and he cut his fingers three times, but he managed to do it. and when he walked to eden's room with bandages on his fingers and big smile, she couldn't help but laugh.

he almost did everything by himself. except cooking meat. eden didn't want him to mess it up. she really believed in him and was very proud, but not when it came to meat.

"try to make it look presentable.", eden adviced mark as he was putting rice on plates. "and make sure to put lots of vegetables.", she added.

"you have to eat something other than rice and chicken. she said and gave him a spoon to stir the sauce in the pot.

"you're evil.", mark just said quietly.

"i'm just trying to keep you healthy.", she answered and patted him on the shoulder. "i'm going to call the boys to try it."

"now how much poison is there in this?", doyoung asked, looking at the plate in front of him. all of them were sitting at the round table in the dining room. none of them even dared to try the food, as they knew who cooked it.

"none.", mark answered and everyone looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"you cooked it. there has to be poison.", haechan said and johnny nodded immediately afterwards.

"but i helped.", eden said and everybody looked at her as she took her first bite. "so now eat.", she added and one by one they started to eating food made by mark and her. after first few bites they started nodding and making sounds, that usually are signs of tasty food.

"it's probably the first and the last time i'm gonna say it, but it's good.", doyoung said.

"it's really good.", jaehyun added with full mouth, which he got kicked under the table from eden.

"why do you have to put carrots inside the delicious rice?", haechan whined, stirring around his plate with chop stick.

"we had this conversation already, hyuck.", eden rolled her eyes at him and haechan just groaned.

"i'm really surprised, that we're not choking yet.", yuta commented and boys nodded in agreement.

"jungwoo will, if he won't slow down.", eden said, looking at him packing another big portion of rice into his full mouth. jungwoo looked up from his place and everyone just laughed at confused boy.

 jungwoo looked up from his place and everyone just laughed at confused boy