AIRPORT ACCIDENT.

☁️ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ airport accident ! ࿐꒰💌꒱ 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒰📂꒱NCT ADDED MEMBER

꒰💌꒱ 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒰📂꒱
NCT ADDED MEMBER

☁️ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ airport accident ! ࿐꒰💌꒱ 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒰📂꒱NCT ADDED MEMBER

"come on, eden

"come on, eden.", doyoung said extending his hand in her direction. eden smiled and jumped quickly to his side, taking his hand. she whispered quick "thanks" and doyoung just nodded.

all ten of them started walking towards the glass door, that were leading to the main space of the airport. they just arrived in seoul and there were a lot of fans waiting and chanting their names, that everybody could hear probably miles away from the place. the owner of the airport assured all of the members and crew, that there is enough security guards to help them get to cars. so they trusted them.

as soon as they entered the main room screams were louder and louder. everybody was screaming different names and as always they didn't stop for anyone, just tried to get through. it was safer that way, both for idols and fans. security guards were around them all the time, trying not let fans to even touch them, which was almost impossible. some of the men even pushed few girl, and if eden could, she would come back and help them, but she knew it would cause more chaos.

she was holding doyoung's hand all this time and didn't even think of letting go. he was always with her at airports. he knew how much she hated those kind of situations and he made this some kind of mission as long as he's near her. it wasn't something difficult. holding a hand or arm around the shoulder was actually enough.

"hey, get back!", eden heard one of the security guard's voice and then she felt someone pulling her by hood of her sweatshirt. she lost her balance and fell to the groud. "get back!", the guard repeated, looking down at her. eden just looked at him confused, why was he talking to her?, while doyoung and yuta helped her getting up.

"what are you doing?", doyoung yelled at him, through the fans' screams. some of them started to scream for eden and asked her is she was okay.

"i was supposed to protect you from the fans.", he started to explain.

"then why are you attacking one of the members?", doyoung asked, leaving the man speachless. he looked at eden with his mouth open and immediately started to apologize. doyoung just rolled his eyes at him and turned around to eden. he put arm around her shoulders and they started walking again through the airport. "are you okay?"

"yeah", eden answered, still shocked from what happened few seconds ago. doyoung raised his eyebrow at her, wanting true answer and she just sighed. "my butt hurts a little, but i'm gonna be fine.", she answered and hugged him from the side.

", she answered and hugged him from the side