|making love|

Harry moaned at the touch and pulled Zayn's head up to kiss him again.

Zayn: "bed. now"

Harry moved toward the foot of the bed and Zayn pushed him down, he leaned over top of him and unzipped his black skinny jeans, pulling them down to his ankles, not bothering to remove them entirely yet.

Zayn: "can I take it out babe?"

Harry nodded, his breathing becoming labored but he couldn't wait for Zayn's touch.

Zayn pulled his white briefs down to meet his jeans and kissed along Harry's pelvis bone and his thighs. Teasing and testing him.

Harry: "such a fucking tease"

Zayn smiled and took Harry's length in his hand, stroking him up and down slowing. He made Harry's breath hitch in his throat at the touch and his eyes rolled back into his head from the instant pleasure.

Zayn: "does it feel good baby?"

Harry: "fuck...yeah."

Zayn: "want me to make it better?"

Harry: "mhm"

Harry's breathing intensified as he felt Zayn's hot breath near his member. His cock twitched at the heat, and the moment Zayn's mouth was placed on him he moaned louder than before.

Harry: "holy fuck!"

Zayn took his moans as a sign and started bobbing his head in time with Harry's hip thrusts. Harry grabbed a handful of Zayn's hair and pushed his head down causing Zayn's eyes to water.

Harry's dick hit the back of Zayn's throat three more times before Harry started to feel the warm fuzziness in his stomach.

Harry: "I'm close"

Zayn lifted off Harry and grabbed the condom and lube from Harry's bedside table.

He rolled the condom on and slicked himself up, along with his fingers.

He lined a finger up with Harry's hole and gently pushed inside of him, knowing it was his first time being a bottom.

Harry gasped at the sudden pain and squinted his eyes shut. Zayn attempted to ease the pain by sliding the finger in and out. As he did, Harry grew used to the sensation, so Zayn added another finger.

Once he'd added three, Harry was ready for the actual ride.

Harry: "take me Z"

Zayn: "are you sure?"

Harry: "I want you so bad"

Harry was breathing deeply and Zayn lined himself up with Harry's hole. He placed his hands on either side of Harry's body and slowly pushed himself inside.

Harry: "oh shit"

Zayn: "you okay?"

Harry: "mhm, move"

Zayn obeyed and started thrusting at a faster pace into Harry. He angled himself to find Harry's sweet spot and knew exactly when he did.

Harry: "HOLY FUCK RIGHT THERE!"

Zayn bit his lip and pounded harder into his prostate with every single thrust.

Harry: "I'm gonna come"

Zayn: "me too baby"

Zayn thrusted a few more times, feeling the warm sensation in his stomach until his legs started weakening and he came inside of Harry.

Seconds later Harry came all over both of their bare chests. He stroked himself as he rode out his high.

When Zayn pulled out of Harry he fell beside him on the bed. They both laid there in silence catching their breath.

Harry: "that was the best feeling in the world"

Zayn: "agreed"

Harry: "thank you"

Zayn: "don't thank me"

Harry: "making love with you is my new favorite activity"

Zayn turned his face toward Harry.

Zayn: "me too babe, let's go get ourselves cleaned up yeah?"

They both stood up and waltzed into the bathroom to clean themselves up from the fun they just had when Zayn's phone rang.

It was Liam, FaceTiming him.

Zayn faced it toward the ceiling and held his fingers up to his lips to shush Harry.

Harry nodded and backed away when he answered.

Liam: "hey sexy"

Harry rolled his eyes and hugged Zayn from behind, wanting to be possessive of what he wanted. He just had Zayn in him for crying out loud.

Zayn: "hey Li what's up?"

Liam: "I was wondering if you wanted to come watch a movie with me, Louis, and Niall. Harry's at his mums I guess"

Zayn: "uh yeah, give me like an hour yeah?"

Liam: "sure, meet us at Louis"

Zayn: "okay"

Harry frowned

Zayn: "you can come, just tell them you were done at your mums"

Harry: "no...I uh...never mind. I'll be downstairs"

Zayn felt bad. He didn't wanna have to leave Harry and he knew that's why he was upset. So he finished getting dressed and made his way downstairs to the kitchen.

Harry was drinking a cup of black coffee and staring at the wall in front of him.

Zayn: "come here"

Harry let a few tears slip as he walked into Zayn's embrace. He buried his face in his chest and cried.

Zayn: "babe, come with me"

Harry: "no, you can go. If I go they'll know something was up"

Zayn: "then what's wrong?"

Harry: "I just thought you'd stay...that's all"

Zayn: "how about I go for a few hours, and I'll come cuddle you to sleep tonight yeah?"

Harry: "you don't have to"

Zayn: "I know, but I want to"

Harry: "Liams gonna ask you to come over bub"

Zayn: "I'll tell him no Harry. It'll probably be late, but trust me, I'll be here"

Harry leaned in and pressed a kiss to Zayn's lips.

Harry: "you make me so happy"

Zayn: "you're a sap"

Harry smiled and let Zayn kiss his forehead.

Harry: "have fun, text me if you can"

Zayn: "I will baby. I'll be back soon."

Harry: "mkay, be careful walking to your car"

Zayn: "it's dark, no one will see me."

Harry: "okay, I'll see you soon"

Zayn: "you will"

Harry blew zayn a kiss and watched him walk outside...again.

He hated watching him leave already.

It had only be 3 days since they confessed how they felt but, they were falling harder every day.

Harry couldn't wait to be pressed up against Zayn when he fell asleep tonight, but he needed to occupy himself in the meantime.