|figure it out|

Zayn took Harry's member in his hand and began stroking it up and down. Harry pulled his shirt over his head and leaned back down, wanting the pleasure to continue.

Shortly after, Zayn was standing up and removing his own pants, along with his shirt as well.

Harry: "I could stare at your body daily and never get sick of it"

Zayn: "sap"

Harry blushed, but didn't have time to reply because Zayn's mouth was already wrapped around his cock. He started slowly, teasing Harry a bit but noticed his impatience and sped up a little.

When he noticed Harry reaching an early climax, he lifted off and grabbed the condom and lube from Harry's jacket pocket.

He lubed up his fingers and slid two in at a time, causing Harry to wince at the pain at first. As Zayn continued to pump his fingers in and out, the pain transformed into pleasure until Harry was ready for the real thing.

Harry: "fuck me"

Zayn was surprised at how vocal Harry was becoming but, couldn't say no. He pulled his fingers out and lined himself up with Harry's entrance.

Zayn: "I love you baby"

Harry: "I love you t- holy fuck!"

Zayn pushed into Harry before he could finish forming his sentence. His favorite sight was when Harry's mouth went slack and his eyes rolled back.

Once Zayn moved and angled his body, he rammed into Harry's prostate causing his legs to stiffen at the feeling.

Zayn: "you okay?"

Harry: "mhm, right there babe...fuck"

Zayn leaned forward, placing both of his hands on either side of Harry's head thrusting into him faster.

Zayn: "so tight for me bug"

Harry blushed, feeling the warm sensation build up in his lower stomach.

Harry: "shit, I'm close"

Zayn: "you and me both"

A few more thrusts and Harry was coming on both of them which was enough to make Zayn come seconds later.

He pulled out once his climax was tamed and he sat on the end of the couch catching his breath.

Harry: "I love you"

Zayn: "I love you too, so much"

They pressed their lips together and got up to wash themselves off with a bottle of water they found in the mini fridge.

Once they were dressed they made their way back downstairs. Harry wasn't drunk at all, so he was afraid Louis would think he was lying anyway.

Zayn: "I'll see you tomorrow morning"

Harry: "you will"

Zayn: "I can't wait to hear you sing on that stage"

Harry: "I can't wait to sing on that stage"

Zayn chuckled and pulled Harry in for a hug that neither of them wanted to break.

Harry: "sleep good babe, I love you"

Zayn: "love you too bug"

They both retreated to their designated rooms and were relieved when both Liam and Louis were asleep.

Niall wasn't.

Niall: "you're lucky haz"

Harry looked at Niall with a curious expression.

Niall: "he didn't believe me"

Harry: "so what'd you tell him?!"

Niall: "relax, I just told him that Paul really did need you to go over some things before tour started about the 'fake news' you and Z came up with and that you just didn't wanna worry him."

Harry sighed

Harry: "this is so fucked up of me"

Niall: "we all know that, but on a more fun note...how was the sex?!"

Harry: "this is why you're my best friend"

They chuckled

Niall: "I'm happy for you with whatever you decide mate, but you need to cut one of them off. And Zayn does too."

Harry: "I know, but what the fuck do I say?"

Niall: "you need to figure that out yourself, I've helped you as much as possible. I dunno what else there is that I can do at this point"

Harry groaned

Niall: "you and Zayn had your fun for the night, now I'm giving you both 2 days to tell them...or I'll tell them myself."

Harry: "Ni-"

Niall: "no Harry, you've procrastinated long enough. The longer you wait, the more it's gonna hurt them."

Harry: "I will talk to Z tomorrow...and I'll uh...I'll come up with something to say I guess"

Niall: "sleep on it, that always helps"

Niall got up to get ready for bed but turned around when he noticed Harry staring blankly at the wall.

Niall: "hey"

Harry looked up

Niall: "this is gonna be okay...you got yourself in the mess and I'm confident that we'll all make it out."

Harry smiled a fake smile

Harry: "night Ni"

Niall: "goodnight"

All 5 of them drifted off to sleep for another night, but they were woken up around 7 to get going for the day.

Louis: "it's show day lads!!"

Harry and Niall smiled from their beds and stretched out to wake themselves up.

Fortunately enough, Zayn and Louis had gotten up an hour earlier to get ready and they met Louis, Niall, and Harry in their room shortly after they'd woken up.

Liam: "morning lads"

The first thing Zayn noticed when he walked in the room was Harry's bare chest that was exposed, the same chest he was kissing all over last night.

They smiled at each other from across the room but their gaze was shifted when another knock erupted at the door.

When Liam opened the door it was Paul and Julian.

Julian: "we need Zayn and Harry, now."

They looked at each other confused before looking back toward the two men standing in their doorway.

Paul: "just you two, downstairs in 10 minutes"

They shook their heads, shutting the door so Harry could change.

Liam: "what in the world was that about?"

Zayn: "I've got no clue"

Harry: "we haven't done anything to get in trouble"

Louis: "you didn't smoke weed last night right?"

Zayn: "no, we were with you guys"

Liam: "maybe it's just about recording, maybe they weren't actually mad"

Niall: "if their not mad, I don't wanna see what they look like when they're actually pissed."

Niall just shook his head, maybe none of the boy's would have to talk about Harry and Zayn's secret affair...because Paul and Julian might've just cracked the egg.