|forever|

Zayn's nerves were through the roof, but after his conversation with Harry in the car...he knew he had to make this public.

He wanted it just as much as Harry did and more.

They made their way inside and took a seat in their dressing room.

They got pulled one by one to get their hair styled and Harry was first.

Harry: "don't miss me too much"

They all chuckled except for Zayn who kept his eyes fixated on Harry's bum causing him to notice.

Harry: "hey! eyes up here you"

Zayn smiled and bit his lip. He was so damn lucky.

When Harry was finally out of the room, Liam, Louis, and Niall were curious to how Zayn was feeling about this.

Niall: "I'm concerned"

Zayn: "why?!"

Niall: "you get nervous in front of people Z, and now you're announcing the only private thing in your life"

Zayn: "I thought a lot about it...I promise. Harry told me in the car that he feels like my dirty little secret, and he needs to know he's way more than that"

Louis: "are you sure you'll be able to get up there in front of everyone and basically announce this to the world?"

Zayn: "I'm positive. I don't think there's anyone else for me...and I may only be 21 but I just feel like I found my soul mate"

Niall: "we've got your back no matter what, and we know he's gonna be ecstatic"

Louis: "you gonna kiss him?"

Zayn: "I haven't thought that much into it, whatever the moment leads us to I guess"

Liam: "the crowds gonna go wild"

Zayn: "I know, but Harry loves the attention, he loves performing...I'm sure he'll be okay"

Louis: "we love you bro, and we're excited for you"

Zayn smiled at the boys as Harry cape back through the door.

Zayn: "well that was awfully quick"

Harry: "doesn't take much time when you're this beautiful"

Harry laughed at his own joke while the boys chuckled along.

Zayn: "pure beauty"

Harry smirked and kissed Zayn's cheek.

The rest of the boys finished up with their hair and were taken straight to soundcheck after.

Harry was struggling with his notes, and he was on the verge of tears for the second time today.

Zayn pulled him aside to get him together.

Harry: "I dunno what's up Z, my voice is fucking rubbish today"

Zayn: "no it's not, let it warm up babe"

Harry: "easy for you to say, you sound like an angel coming to take me to heaven"

Zayn laughed but realized Harry was serious

Zayn: "your voice is what most of these people in the stadium are coming to hear Harry, and you know it. One direction wouldn't be the same without that raspy voice that turns me on oh so much."

Harry smiled away from the tears and leaned in to brush their lips together

Harry: "how come you always know exactly what to say?"