commitment

p.s. listen to the song while ya read :)))

Eve's Pov:

"Calum, does this look okay here?" I asked him as I arranged the furniture in our living room.

"Yes babe, it's perfect." He smiled as wrapped is arms around me.

"Evie?" He said in my ear.

"Hmh?"

"I've got a surprise for you." He's spun me around to face him. "We're leaving in a couple hours so go get ready." He kissed my cheek and walked into the kitchen.

"What am I supposed to wear?" I asked frantically.

"Anything babe, but I do really like that floral dress you have!" I smiled and hurried to get ready.

--------

I had just finished when Calum said it was time to leave.

He was wearing his black skinnies, converse, and a red and black button up.

"You look beautiful babe." He kissed me. "You don't look so bad yourself." I laughed.

"So, where are you taking me?" I asked.

"It's a surprise Eve!" He scolded. I chuckled and waiting anxiously for our arrival.

--------

"Okay Eve, I'm gonna have to blindfold you now." He smirked.

"What?"

"It's only for a bit babe. You'll be okay."

"Fine." I huffed. He put the blindfold on gently then led me to the mysterious place.

--------

"I'm going to take your blindfold off, but don't open your eyes until I say go okay?" I nodded as he took the blindfold off.

"Okay, go." I opened my eyes to Calum on one knee with a black box in his hand. We were in a field off flowers, like the one in Twilight, but not that cliche. It was almost dark and the purple sky filled in the space around us. There were lights everywhere, a table with a dinner placed on the top.

"C-Calum." I barely choked out before I burst into tears.

"Okay, I'm just going to get this out now before I make a fool of myself." He laughed and took a breath. "I love you Eve. I have since we started that stupid agreement. I just never noticed. You were there the entire time and I had no idea that I had these feelings for you but now I do and I couldn't be happier. We've been dating for a while now, and you know how much you mean to me. We just got our own place, we graduated, we're adults now. And I want yo be an adult with you, forever." He wiped away his own tears and took a deep breath. "So, Evelyn Mary McAllister will you do me the honor of being my wife?" He opened the box and pulled out the ring.

"I-" I could barely choke out the words. "Oh my god yes!" My hands were shaking as he was trying to put the ring on. He stood up and grabbed my face kissing me gently but with passion. I rapped my arms around his neck. We kissed until we were out of breath.

"Calum," I whispered. "I love you with everything in me, I promise I will always be yours and no one else's. I love you will love you now, tomorrow, and forever." Another tear spilled out of my eye and he wiped it away. He smiled and kissed my nose, grabbing my hand and leading me to the table and pulling my chair out for me. He sat down in front of me pulling out the food and setting it down in front of me.

We ate while talking and laughing about all the things that's happened lately. It was great, us both being happy, together.

"Seriously Cal, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you so much for that. All I wanted was to find someone that would care about me, and I've found him. I love you so much and I'm so happy that I get to spend the rest of my life with you.

--------------------------------------------------

oh my goodness

it's over guys

sick is done

:(((((

bUt there will be an epilogue and maybe extra chapters (if you want)

im v sad that sick is done but im so happy with the way it turned out and all the support you guys give this book. it hit 7k omg. thank you guys so so so much for taking your time to read this book and vote and comment. i love every single one of you guys. i hope you all enjoyed this book but i enjoyed writing it.

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH OKAY

LOADS OF HEART EMOJIS TO YOU :)))))