awkward

Eve's Pov:

holy shit

holy shit

holy shit !!!!

Luke just kissed me.

Huke Lemmings just kissed me.

Is this real or am I having some weird sexual dream?

It's real

shit

————

Luke's kiss was something I've never had before. It felt amazing. Like sparks went flying above my head and my foot lifted off the ground.

Granted, I've only kissed Calum but hey, what's the point in stopping now?

————

I kiss him back hungrily making him let a soft moan into my mouth making me giggle. He layed me on my back onto the couch and straddled my tiny body. My fingers found his hair and pulled lightly at the tips.

His hands went to my hips and grabbed them forcefully pushing me into the couch.

"L-luke I can't." I pull away and sit up.

"I-I'm sorry Eve, I shouldn't have done that." I smiled at him.

"Luke you did nothing wrong." He smiled and got off me.

"Well I'm gonna go." He scratched his neck.

"We should do this again." I smirked. He laughed and headed towards the door.

"Later Huke Lemmings." I called.

"Stop that!" He screamed them slammed the door.

———-

I was laying back on the couch watching Supernatural when Calum walked in and say beside me.

"Hey!" I said.

"Is there something between you and Luke?" He asked out of nowhere.

"Uh why?"

"Macy said she saw you two kissing." He said letting his head hang low.

"That doesn't mean there's something between us." I said.

"But you still kissed him."

"But you still have a girlfriend that's a bitch and threatens me to back off." I said a little meaner than I should have.

He didn't say anything for a while, just stared at his shoes.

"B-but he's my best friend." He mumbled.

"Yeah and I thought we had an agreement but you got a girlfriend." I scowled.

He sighed. "Whatever, just don't come crying to me when he fucks you and leaves."

I laughed. "Like you did?"

He turned around and looked at me with a hurt expression. He shook his head and went into his room and slammed the door.

————

I fell asleep on the couch last night. I really didn't have a reason not to. Calum was mad at me, Luke was probably freaked out, and Macy was just a bitch.

I woke with the tv still playing Supernatural but a blanket over my body, that I did not cover myself in the night before.

I heard the door squeak and saw Calum walk out with sweats and a worn out Green Day shirt.

"Did you do this?" I asked.

"Yeah." He mumbled.

"Thanks." I snuggled more into the blanket.

He sent me a nod then went into the kitchen. I decided to get up and actually look presentable because I need to go shopping.

I walk in my room and get into the shower. I wash my hair and body then get out and wrap a towel around my wet body. I dry my hair and myself off and put on my dark blue jeans with my The Neighborhood shirt and white Converse. i straighten my hair and put on my regular makeup, which was just eye liner and mascara.

I walk of my room around 11:30 and see Macy and Calum on the couch having a heated make out session. I clear my throat but they don' t let up. I sigh and grab my phone and purse and leave them dorm making sure to slam the door behind me.

————

I was making my way to Forever 21 when my phone buzzed in my back pocket.

From: Luke

i hve a q

To: Luke

shoot

From: Luke

hve u ever had a fuk buddy

—————————————————————————————————————

v l8 update oops!!

BUT OH MY GOD THIS HIT 2K OH MY GOD IM DYING . I DIDNT THINK THIS WOULD GO THAT FAR OMF IM CRYING

I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA AND ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND THINGS ARE SO CUTE

I LOVE YOU AHHHH !!!!

but i want to make a shot story ??? yes or no

BUT WOW DOUBLE UPDATE BC 2K :-)

LOLIPOP EMOJI TO YOU ??