findings

Eve's Pov:

Well damn, last night was some thing. Was that even real or was it one of those weird sex dreams you have about someone you like. Wait what? I don't like Calum Hood, more like hate him.

I'm still wondering who that girl was in the his picture. My his sister? No they don't look alike at all.

Cousin maybe? I don't know, i'll have to ask him. That reminds me, where am I?

I woke up to being strangled by Calum. Not literally but you know. His arm was tightly wrapped around my waist squeezing me to death. I tried getting him off but he wouldn't budge. Great. Well, at least I don't have class today.

"C-calum." I whispered. He didn't even flinch.

"Calum." I said a bit louder. Nothing.

"Calum!" He groans and squeezes me tighter.

"For god's sake Calum get your ass up!" I yell.

"I'm awake stupid." He groans.

"O-oh, well can I get up?"

"Yeah go." He says snuggling more into my side.

"C-can you get off then?" His head snapped his head up and scrabbled to the other side of the bed.

"What the fuck?! Why did you do that?" He yelled.

"W-what? You put it there not me." I said. His face flashed with sadness but then it quickly washed over with a deep red color.

"Oh-uh, sorry. My bad." I chuckled.

"It's okay." I looked at my hands. "So, I'm gonna change then leave." I said quickly before getting up.

"You don't have to."

"What?

"What. Oh-um, I said you don't have to." He whispered.

"But I thought you said no feelings? We just have sex and I leave?" I questioned. His face flashed with hurt but quickly recovered.

"Y-yeah, right. Get dressed then leave." He said coldly. I nodded and went to change.

I mean it's not like I wanted to leave. I didn't. I like Calum.

Okay, what I said before about me not liking Calum was a lie. A big one.

I didn't like him yesterday, but once I was with him something changed in me, and hopefully in Calum too.

--------

Calum's Pov:

That was such a stupid thing to say. Ugh I hate myself.

I was now on the couch watching the telly waiting for Eve to get changed. I really didn't want het to go. I know what your think, you're the one who set up the rules and now your changing them?, yes I am. I mean I don't have feelings for her, yet. I mean I never will. She seems like she need some friends.

I hear the door creak open and Eve step out.

"Wait." I call after her. She stops and sits on the edge of the couch. I was about to say something but she beat me to it.

"Look, I know you don't want me here because this is just for the sex, so I'm going to leave." She says standing up.

"No. I mean yeah we have sex but maybe we could be friends?" I say before I know what's coming out of my mouth.

"B-but I though you said no feelings?" She stutters.

"I changed my mind. Were just friends, there's no serious feelings." I try to smile, as does she.

"O-ok. C-can I go freshen up back at my dorm?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'll text you." I gave her a small smile as she nodded and walked towards the door.

"Oh, you have great music taste by the way." She smiles and walks out.

I laugh to myself and continue watching the telly.

--------

Around 2pm I decide to text Eve.

To: Eve

comeover ?

To: Calum

uh yeah be right over

I laugh at her nervousness. I guess she really has never had friends. I decided to order some pizza for us. They said it would about 15 minutes, so Eve should be here soon.

A knock at the door comes soon as does Eve.

"Sorry, I forget to not knock." She says frantically. I chuckle.

"It's all good. I ordered some pizza if that's okay."

"Yeah I love pizza."

"Good, me too." She chuckles nervously. "So do you want to watch a film?"

"Uh yeah sure. Which one?"

"Your choice, I have a ton." She nods and walks over to the films I have stacked up.

"How 'bout this?" She asks as she holds up Sharknado.

I laugh. "Out of all the chick flicks you pick that?"

"Yeah, I'm not really into the chick flicks. Sharknado is a pretty sick movie." She states. I can't help but laugh.

"It's so fake. Can you not tell?" I laugh.

"Yeah, but it makes it better. Really funny to be honest." She laughs. Oh god her laugh. It wasn't one of those annoying fake laughs it's a real one.

The door bell rings, I grab the money and open the door. I hand the money to the delivery guy and take our pizzas.

Eve has already put the film in, taken her shoes off, and sat down.

"Pizza's here," I say as I sit beside her.

"Can't wait." She says grabbing a slice. We start the movie after eating one and a half pizza's.

"God I'm so full." She groans.

"Me too. Let's watch the movie." She nods and presses play. I go to the hall closet and grab a blanket and lay it over the both of us.

"Thanks." She yawns and lays her head on my shoulder.

"Welcome." I wrap my arm around her and pull her closer. She flinches but snuggles into my side.

Later, I hear soft snores coming from her mouth.

"Night Evie." I kiss her head and fall asleep as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

look at me doing a double update. im good

okay so this was v v cute