happenings

(I HOPE THIS DOESNT END UP BEING SMUTTY BUT INCASE IT DOES HERES A WARNING) :-)

Eve's Pov:

If you doubted that me and Calum would actually doing this, then your wrong. We are, and it's happening fast.

"Now, I know this is your first time and all but your going to have to learn somehow." He snarled.

"D-does it hurt?" I asked feeling completely stupid.

"How the hell would I know, I'm not a girl!"

"S-sorry, but can we please take it slow?" I asked barely above a whisper.

He sighed but nodded. "Do you want to change or.." He asked.

"Uh I didn't bring anything." I confessed.

"That's okay. You can wear mine, just for tonight though." I nodded and he disappeared into his room.

I looked around to find what I expected, nothing. I mean there was a couch, coffee table, and a tv. All a boy needs. There was a picture on the counter in the kitchen.

I walked over and picked it up. It was Calum and a girl. She had blonde hair down to her shoulders, very little makeup and a big smile on her face. Calum had his arm around her and was kissing her cheek. I was about to pick it up when Calum came back.

"Here's some stuff." He threw the clothes at me. I asked where the bathroom was and he told me it was down the hall.

I found it, locked the door and stripped down. He gave me some boxers and a All Time Low shirt. Which I liked. I grabbed my clothes and headed back to the living room. Calum was sitting on the couch watching the tv. I put my clothes in my bag and walked over to calum.

"So uh, what now?" I asked sitting down on the other end of the couch.

"Let's go." He ordered and walked into his room. I followed him and looked around his room. Band posters covered the walls, with clothes scattered about, a tv set, and a small desk in the corner.

"Nice room."

"Thanks. Now are you ready?" He asked.

"I-i guess."

"Okay now I'll show you what to do but is it okay if I kiss you?" He asked. To be completely honest, I've never kissed a boy before. I've never even held a guys hand and Calum is going to take all that away from me.

But, what the hell? I haven't used it yet so why not let him?

"Yeah, but just to warn you, I've never done any of this before." He looked at me for a bit. Then nodded.

"I know." He said.

"O-okay."

He motioned me to come more into his room. He sat down on the end of the bed. He patted the seat next to him so, I sat down.

He grabbed my hand and held it. It's like something I've never done before. It's amazing. I mean, I know were just holding hands but still.

We looked at each other for a bit. I know cliche right? But all of the sudden he let go of my hand, grabbed my face and attached out lips.

And I thought holding hands was amazing. Kissing is.. wow. Amazing.

He did most of it though. I kissed back but didn't know if I was doing it right.

He grazed my bottom lip for entrance, which I granted. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and trailed his hand up my shirt towards my bra.

We laid back, not breaking the kiss, he hovered over me and leaded on his elbows for support.

I decided to be confident and bring my hands under his shirt. And wow. He was fit.

He slipped my shirt over my head and threw it over to the other side of the room.

I grabbed the end of his shirt and tugged on it, expecting him to pull it off, which he did.

I wrapped my legs around his torso and flipped us over.

I was trying to be confident, even though I had no idea what I was doing.

Calum trailed his hands down my stomach and to the top of my "his" boxers.

He slipped them off in one quick motion.

He flipped us over and took his jeans off. He detached our lips and kissed down my neck, finding my sweet spot and sucking lightly on it.

I let out a moan then quickly tried to cover it up. Calum noticed and snickered but kept on going.

"Hold on." He said, out of breath. He jumped off the bed, reached in the bedside table and pulled out a condom.

My eyes went wide and my breath quickened.

"Hey hey, it's okay. I won't try to hurt you I promise." He tried soothing me.

I nodded as we got under the covers. He reattached our lips and his hands roamed all over my body.

My bra came off soon as did the rest of our clothes we were wearing. Calum slipped on the condom then looked at me.

"Okay, now this is going to hurt but it gets better I promise." I nodded not being able to speak.

He slipped into me slowly. Oh my god. It hurt so bad.

"Fuck" I muttered as he went back in.

"I'm sorry Eve. I promise it will get better."

It did. And oh wow. The pain started going away and pleasure came. As well as Calum.

He slipped out of me and collapsed beside me.

"Oh my god." I said.

"I know." He muttered.

"Eve?" He questioned.

"Yeah?"

"Are you sure you've never don't that because you were damn good for that being your first time." I let out a small laugh.

"No. It's my first." He chuckled.

"C-can I stay here tonight?" I questioned.

He looked at me in disbelieve but agreed.

I grabbed my clothes, putting them back on and crawling into bed.

"Thank you." He said as he climbed into bed.

"For what?" I asked.

"For letting me be your first everything."

"It's really not that big of a deal." I said.

"Okay. But hey, stay on your side of the bed." I chuckled but nodded before falling into sleep.

----------------------------------------------

holy shit that was intense . haha they did it . and Eve might like calum ooohhh

but yeah hope you like it .

TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO COMMENT I TRY TO SAY SOMETHING BACK BUT I DONT ALWAYS SEE IT.

BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS

And bea miller plays the mystery girl in the picture with calum.

DONT FORGET TO FAN/VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE :)

I love you guys