pitty parties

Eve's Pov:

Luke left a little while ago and I was now sitting on my bed listening to The 1975 and having a pitty party.

I was sad because Calum was using Macy. I was sad because I like Calum a lot but he doesn't seem to realize it. I was sad because Luke was not a total dick but he's actually super hot and cool. I was also sad because I was just sad. I have no reason to be sad, other than those three reasons.

you deserve something good

no I don't I'm trying to be sad

yes you do, go be sexy for calum so you can feel him again

no little brain of mine, stop doing that

it's your hormones dumb ass

oh shit

After my little pep talk with myself I let my hormones take over and, I guess I'm gonna go get Calum hard ??

Ah that sounds too weird.

--------

I get up and wash my face waking me up a little, then brushed my hair a bit and I was good.

I decided to keep what I'm wearing on because it's decent enough.

I have on my athletic shorts and one of Calum's sweatshirts that I found in the spare room, which is now mine.

I walk out and see that Calum is in the kitchen and there is smoke surrounding the stove.

I run to the kitchen to find a pan smoking and a freaked out Calum trying not to set off the smoke detectors.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Oh-uh well I was going to make us dinner but well it kinda didn't work out." He blushed.

I walked over and sat on the counter in front of him. "It's okay Calum, we can just eat microwave macaroni like we do all the time." I smiled.

He looked me up and down before speaking. "Is that my sweatshirt?"

"Uh yeah I found it in my room. Is it ok if I wear it?" I look down at my feet. He lifted my chin so that I looked him right in the eyes.

"Of course. It looks better on you anyway." He smiled and leaded in.

Am I really going to do this?

Hell yeah I am

I took the chance and smashed our lips together. He was surprised but got used to it and kissed back.

The kiss got heated fast as Calum ran his hands down my legs and up my torso. I tangled my hands in his hair and he moaned into my mouth. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer. I could feel his dick press into my leg.

He tapped my legs signaling me that he was going to pick me up. He effortlessly carried me to his room and placed me on the bed.

He crawled over me and ran his hands under my sweatshirt to my bra. He tore it off quickly and threw it on the floor. I pulled on his shirt, he quickly pulled it off and threw it with my bra.

I traced the waistband of his jeans and carefully ran my hand over his crotch.

He moaned into my mouth again. We both came up for air just in time for me to unzip his jeans and throw them into the floor. He slipped off my shorts and traced his finger over the band of my underwear.

I decided to take a risk and palm him through his boxers.

"E-Eve fuck don't do that you tease." I smirked and slipped my finger into his boxers. But before I could do anything more "Calum?" Macy called.

"Shit!" Calum jumped off of me and grabbed his jeans and shirt. He pulled on his jeans and put his shirt while fixing his hair. Trying to make it look like I wasn't running my fingers threw it.

"I'm sorry Eve. We can finish later?"

"No, it's fine. Go be with her." I sighed. He nodded and ran out the door closing it behind him.

I got dressed again. I slipped out of his room without Macy noticing me.

I was now back to have a pitty party while listening to The 1975.

"maybe matty can make me feel better"

I thought as I laid back down.

--------

Macy was still here after 4 hours of continuous watching of romantic classics.

I couldn't take it anymore. I had to get out of my room.

For one, I had to pee really bad. And two, I was hungry. I hadn't eaten anything for dinner because well you know.

I know Calum was gonna be mad but I guess he's just gonna have to deal with it.

I grab his hoodie and slip it back over my head and tip toed over to the door and out.

Macy was asleep on Calum's shoulder but the tv was still going. I heard a sniffle and recognized the movie playing.

The Notebook

Calum was crying. As Macy was sound asleep Calum had to finish watching it alone. I can't believe this.

"Are you crying?" I tried to hold in my giggles. He jumped and wiped his eyes.

"N-no, just tired that's all."

"Well sorry for interrupting, I was just gonna get some food so goodnight." I smiled.

"Wait uh Eve sorry about... earlier." He smiled sheepishly.

"It's okay, you're with Macy now. She loves you, you deserve to be happy." I smiled sympathetically. Even though I wanted Calum all to myself.

"But I want you."

"Look just be with Macy okay? She's great and please don't break her heart." I smiled and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a poptart and headed back to my room. Calum was passed out on the other couch, covered in a blanket.

I chuckled and went into my room.

For the rest of the night I ate my poptart, listened to music, and yearned for Calum's touch.

And to think, I was 'just an easy bang.'

----------------------------------------------

wow hi I haven't updated in so long wow im v v v v sorry

but hey smuttttt

vote , comment , share

EGGPLANT?? EMOJI TO YOU