all about you

Eve's Pov:
"Stop being so embarrassing Cal!" I said covering my face. We were in the store trying to find more records for our record player I bought for Calum. He was now trying on hats and dancing in the aisles trying to make me laugh.

While it did work, the other costumers didn't think so.

"Sorry sorry!" He said defensively.

"The 1975 or Ed Sheeran?" I asked.

"Both." He have me a cheeky grin and kissed my cheek.

"Okay, let's just get out of here." I chuckle.

--------
We are now in his dorm room dancing to Ed Sheeran and laughing our heads off.

"You know," He paused and looked at me. "I really love you." He smiled at me.

I blushed and looked at the ground. "I really love you too." I said quietly.

He laughed and wrapped his arms
around my waist and kissed my nose.

"I know I've made mistakes Eve, trust me when I say this, I love you. More than I've ever loved anything else. I will never ever leave you again. I want to be with you forever." Tears burned both of our eyes as he said that.

"I love you Calum Hood. You make me the happiest person on the planet." I laugh through my tears and kiss him gently but passionately.

"God you're so corny." He laughs. I hit his chest.

"Oh please you started this!" I laugh and lay down on the couch. Calum laid on down on top of me and rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"This song really suits us, you know." He said. Wake Me Up by Ed Sheeran was playing in the background.

"Yeah, I guess it does." I smile and kiss his all over his face.

----------------------------------------------
wow hi ok that was cute but I've haven't updated in sO long and I feel sO bad but I have writers block bUt if you guys have any ideas for this then pleasE tell me ::))

but yeah happy late halloween ¿

oh and you should go read my
other story ok :::)))))

this hit 4k whAt ???!!!?!!?

i love every single one of you sO much ¡¡

PURPLE HEART EMOJI TO YOU