confessions

// FORESHADOW //
"I love you Evie." He smiled.
"I love you too Calum." I laughed into the kiss he planted on my lips.
"I've been waiting to say that for a long time." He blushed.
"You have no idea." I chuckled and buried my head deeper into his bare chest.
// END OF FORESHADOW //
Eve's Pov:
I woke to an arm sling around my waist.
Then I remembered, he was drunk, he told me everything. God, I hope it was true.
"Calum?"
"Mhhh." His sentence was muffled by my hair.
"What?" I giggled.
"Morning." He said again.
"Good morning to you too." I smiled and wrapped my arm around him.
"I was drunk wasn't I?" He questioned.
"Yeah, and you kind of told me everything." I blushed.
"Wha- are you serious?" His eyes went wide.
"Yeah." I nodded.
He let out a breath. "So, how bad was it? Do you not want my to talk to you ever again because I can but I really did mean everything I said." I laughed, he gave me a confused look.
"Calum, please don't ever stop talking to me, I believed every word you said and I feel the same way." I blushed. His eyes lit up and wide grin spread across his face.
He jumped off the couch. "Really?!?"
I blushed and nodded. "Thank God!" He said and picked my up bridal style and carried me to his bed.
"Calum but me down!" I demanded.
"Okay." Before I had time to think I was thrown to on the bed and Calum was straddled over me.
"This better?" He but his. I nodded and he started kissing my neck.
"Calum." I moaned.
"My name sounds so much sexier when it comes out of your mouth." He purred in my ear while sliding his fingers in the top of my sweatpants and pulled them down in one swift motion.
I tugged at his shirt and he quickly ripped it off. He kissed my lips passionately while I played with the hem of his boxers.
"Don't tease me, Eve." He growled. I smirked and continued inching his boxers down his legs.
He grunted and pulled his boxers off himself. I smirked and kissed down his chest while he ripped my shirt off with my underwear.
"Hurry up!" I whined.
"Calm down baby." He smirked opening the condom rapper extremely slow.
I continued kissing his neck until he finally got it open and slid it on.
"Ready baby?" He questioned.
"Been ready." I answered with a smirk.
--------
"I love you Evie." He smiled.
"I love you too Calum." I smiled into the kiss his planted on my lips.
"I've been waiting to say that for a long time." He blushed.
"You have no idea." I chuckled and buried my head deeper into his bare chest.
Soon we both drifted to sleep in each other's arms.
----------------------------------------------
omg
that picture of him makes me weak :'/
sick is almost over :(
you should go read my other story :-))) I will love you 4ever if you do :-)
anyway I love all you guys !
CACTUS EMOJI TO YOU