"well that's what you are"

Eve's Pov:

I'm so stupid. I shouldv'e known that when he said I'll see you soon, he knew we had a class together.

"Mind if I sit?" He asks smugly, I don't reply and keep looking through my book. Our teacher finally came and started her lesson. I couldn't concentrate at all because Calum would try to get my attention by throwing paper at me, or whispering in my ear, which made me shiver and blush. I couldn't help it. A boy has never been that close to me before. Especially one that's as fit as Calum.

What am I saying? I don't like Calum, right?

I try to focus back on our lesson but couldn't get Calum out of my head.

--------

Our last class finally ended. I grabbed my books as fast as I could but I guess I wasn't fast enough because Calum caught my arm.

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"Because your an annoying prick." I mutter but I know he heard it.

He smirked "Oh darlin' you don't know me, so how do you know that I'm an annoying prick?"

"You treat me like a piece of shit." I spat.

"Well, that's what you are." He replied with a smirk.

Ouch, that hurt. I can't believe that I almost liked him. I tried to hold back my tears and I bit my lip.

"Cat's got your tongue?" He asked sarcastically.

I pulled my arm out of his grip and ran to my dorm.

I swung my door open to see Daisy and Ashton practically having sex with their clothes on. I shook my head and ran to the washroom, the only place I could be alone. I thought about his words 'well that's what you are' . I sobbed silently and I took my shirt off and looked at my reflection. All I saw was, like calum said, a piece of shit. I was abnormally skinny, cuts up and down my waist. I was exactly what he said, a piece of shit.

I looked under the counter for something that I haven't used in a while. 

I haven't used it since high school but I brought it with me just in case. I picked it up and twirled it in my fingers.

Should I really do this? Just because of something some guy said to me?

Yes.

I grabbed a dark towel, locked the door, and sat in the shower floor. I was really going to this.

Well, I was until a loud bang on the door startled me.

"Eve! Get out you've been in there forever. What are you doing?" Daisy shouted.

"I-i will be out in a minute." I stammered as I put my blade back where it was as well as the towel and unlocked the door. There stood Daisy, Ashton, Michael, Luke, and none other than Calum Hood.

They all starred at me like I had just been shot or something, the usual.

"Took you long enough." Luke scoffed as he bumped me with his shoulder on the way into the washroom.

I didn't even bother saying anything, they wouldn't listen. I grabbed my bag and placed my laptop and headphones in then walking out the door. There's only one place that I can always go to get my mind off things. The library. Nobody would bother me there or stared at me weird. I could stay there for hours even after it closed. No one knew it was there anyway. They thought it was an empty building. Thank god it wasn't far from my dorm.

I walked in a waved at Mel, the librarian, and made my way to the back where all the couches are so I could be comfortable. I plugged in my headphones and I decided on playing my We The Kings play list. I opened my laptop waiting for it to turn on. I scrolled through Tumblr, finished up a couple of assignments for today's homework, and looked through Twitter. It was around 7:00 when my stomach decided it was hungry, so I packed my stuff, waved bye to Mel and walked back to my room, hoping that it was empty.

I was wrong, I was not alone. Everyone was there including Calum. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a mac & cheese cup and put it in the microwave. While I was waiting for it to cool down I heard whispers coming from Daisy's bed.

"Why didn't you change roommates?" I think that was Ashton.

"Yeah, she's a fucking weirdo." Michael, I think, agreed

"I think she's just a waste of space." Luke says bluntly.

"You guys are dicks." Calum says. Wait what?! Did Calum just say that?

"So now your taking sides with the weirdo?" Ashton asks.

"No, but she doesn't deserve to die."

"Whatever," Luke scoffs. "I'm leaving."

I grab my food and pretend I wasn't listening and sit down at the little table that sits to the side of our small kitchen. Luke soon leaves as well as Michael and Ashton.

"Can I get a drink?" Calum asks. He walks into the kitchen, grabs a water and walks out, but soon comes back.

"Get up." He whispers. I try to ignore him.

"Get up." He says a bit louder this time. I look at him and he grabs my wrist and drags me out the door.

"What the hell?" I questioned.

"Shut up. I know you heard what they said about you. And what I said." I didn't move, just starred blankly at him. "Look stop being a bitch and listen to what I have to say." He spats.

But little did I know what he was going to ask.

-------------------------------------------------------

wow they are all a bunch of dicks

what do you think hes going to ask her ??

thank you guy for all the postive things about this, i rlly appreciate it !

DONT FOR GET TO LIKE/FAN COMMENT AND SHARE THIS! :)