An Interesting Monday

"Hi."

Sakura smiled sleepily, an almost overwhelming sort of happiness rushing through her when she opened her eyes. To be waking up in Kakashi's bed with his glowing eyes on her like he had never seen anything more enchanting... she wanted this every morning until the end of days.

"Have you slept well?" Kakashi whispered and extended his arm towards her. She did the same until their fingers touched. His were warm, a little calloused... and tingling against hers with his chakra.

The warm bundle between them didn't budge. A massive thunderstorm had driven Sarada from the adjacent room to this one in the middle of the night, the eyes without the glasses huge, her teeth chattering, her body visibly shaking.

"I hate to recall it's Monday," Kakashi whispered with a slight grimace. "I need to get up."

"Already?" Sakura felt disappointment - and something else, which she had no trouble identifying as desire. It wasn't helpful that she saw it mirrored in his eyes. So close... yet so far.

"Wait..." Carefully and slowly, Kakashi moved over Sarada's sleeping body, managing not to touch her.

"Hi," he said again once the acrobatic maneuver was successfully concluded and he had gingerly settled on her side of the bed. He grabbed Sakura's head and pressed his lips to hers. The initial peck turned into something much more heated almost instantly, telling her his mind wasn't exactly set on getting up yet.

"Do all children frequent their parents' beds?" he asked, sounding a tiny little bit annoyed when they broke the kiss. They were lying so close she could feel the heat from his arousal against her core.

"I did," she replied, squirming a little to rub herself against him. Then she laughed. Parents? They weren't Sarada's parents. But it didn't matter, at least not right now, and that was so marvelous she didn't want to spoil the moment.

"You didn't run to your father's bed?" she asked, cringing inside when she felt his body stiffen just a little.

"I'm sorry," she whispered horrified, "that was tactless."

"It's okay," Kakashi said brusquely, "he died a very long time ago, I can handle it. And I happen to like thunderstorms! Maybe that's why my chakra affinity is lightning. But you know who used to howl the house down during storms? My Ninken. What drama! They hid under my bed. Sometimes I had to join them to quiet them down."

Sakura laughed and kissed him again, which had the same effect as before: her desire flared. Kakashi slipped his hands under her pajama top and gently squeezed her breasts, moving thumb and index fingers to her nipples.

"Hmmmmm," she squealed, instantly on fire, "we can't do anything! She's sleeping right behind you!"

"I know," he murmured, nuzzling her neck, moving his lips to her ear. "Let's hope there won't be thunderstorms every night."

That statement made Sakura's heart beat faster. Every night. Here, with him, every night. Sarada with them, every day. Which...

"Kakashi," she whispered, feeling sorry to let trouble into this bed on this wholesome morning, "I need to see Sasuke today. It's urgent."

"Yes," he said, but continued to move his lips to erogenous zones on her neck and shoulders, making rows of goosebumps spring up on her arms, "of course. I will arrange for it."

"Please stop," she moaned, feeling her juices gather in anticipation of what normally followed such treatment.

"Dammit," he panted, "I'm going to be in a bad mood all day. You smell... intoxicating."