99.9%

"I am sorry I couldn't help you with the Genjutsu yet," Sakura said while trying to match the length of her strides to his - just as he was shortening his to match hers.

"Hm, not to worry," Kakashi smiled at her. His lost-memory-issue was not exactly a smiling matter and the longer it lasted, the more worrying it was, but he couldn't help it. Had he ever been this happy?

"I also want to examine your arm," she added, making a serious face. So, so cute. He wanted to pinch her cheeks and ruffle her hair, but that's what you did to a child, not to a woman like her.

"Anytime, really," he grinned. "Arm and anything else you want to examine."

"Oh," she blushed a little. "I meant... professionally. And the pills. I haven't forgotten about the pills I promised to analyze either."

"Mhm," he nodded and grinned even more broadly.

She threw him a slightly irritated look. Okay, he was super distracted but he did hear what she was saying. Arm, pills, genjutsu. And hadn't he dreamt something important? Something he had meant to tell her... never mind.

"Why... why are you smiling like this?" she asked, sounding insecure.

"Because we made love in your office," he answered promptly. "And I liked it a lot."

"Psssst," she hissed, frantically turning her head to check whether anybody was near. But there wasn't. He needn't be a sensory type ninja to know that the corridor was deserted and...

"Stop," he said and grabbed her shoulder.

She turned towards him with a questioning look.

"Sorry, I really need to kiss you again," he murmured and bent down to press his lips against hers. Ah, the softness and warmth of her. He pulled her into him, wanting to feel that gorgeous body against his. The damn clothes were in the way though. It was what happened when you did things hasty: It left you craving for more.

"We have to go down. Tsunade might be looking for us," Sakura said after he let go. He put his mask back up. Not that he was done kissing her, but if she was busy... was she?

"Didn't you say it would take a few hours to do the genetic sequencing?"

"I did..."

"We could go back to your office," Kakashi suggested. "You could examine... my arm?"

"Stop it," Sakura giggled.

"You can't see it through the mask, but I'm pouting," he informed her.

"O... okay," she agreed breathlessly, "okay."

They hadn't gotten far in their progress down the corridor so they were back in the office within seconds. Bang went the door behind them.

"If you want to undress in front of me again, I wouldn't mind," Kakashi said and sat down on a chair expectantly. "Maybe do it a bit more slowly?"

She murmured something under her breath that sounded a lot like 'shameless', and yet, she complied, taking her dear time with the buttons of her doctor's coat until he felt ready to shout at her to hurry up. That she knew how to tease him like this came as a pleasant surprise, but it also came with an unfamiliar type of impatience he hadn't even realized he had.

"I'm going to rip that off you if you continue like this," he murmured fidgeting when she got to her bra and just slid her fingers underneath the elastic, with no apparent will to take it off. And then he froze completely when she moved her fingers to her nipples to twirl them. Looking at him intensely, taking in this hopelessly gaping and drooling version of him with a glint in her eye he hadn't seen before, Sakura moved one hand down into her panties next.