Chp.20

-PLAY THEME SONG-

The league of villains arrive somehow, the boys were on their guard, ready to fight when they make their first move...

Izuku: You guys!? The hell you doing here!?!

Tomura: Why, isn't it obvious...it's like always, taking you down like always and wiping out the heroes for good! But...that's not the only reason we're here...

Kirashima: Then...The hell you guys are planning now!?!

Tomura: Why...we just wanna go and visit our "little friend" and I notice he isn't with you all.

Denki: Little friend??! What do you-oh no!

Tokoyami: He's talking about (YN)?!

The boys started to realize (YN) is taking longer than not expected to be....

Sero: Uh..Guys!? Why is he taking long to come out!?

Suddenly they heard a loud scream, which was (YN)...

Bakugo: The fuck!?!

Todoroki: (YN)! He's in trouble!

Izuku: We have to go save him now!

Dabi: Not so fast!

Dabi then emits his quirk as he burst his blues flames towards the boys

Todoroki: Watch Out!!

But Todoroki uses his ice quirk to create a ice wall to save his friends

Todoroki: That should hold! Come on! Let's go find (YN)!!!

Tomura: ...NO!!!

The boys make their run to go after (YN) and look for him...meanwhile at the restrooms, (YN) was slam to the wall as he was hurt as He can barely get up...

All For One: Come on now (YN), why aren't you angry?? Turn to that monster of yours! Come on! Let's see if you still got it!.