Chp.7 The Horrific Dream

-PLAY THEME SONG-

(YN) was having a hard time sleeping...he began to have some kind of nightmare/bad dream...he began to hear some voices on his head, a voice that is kinda similar to the one back then who murdered his parents...he began hearing something like "your anger will always turn you to something that people are afraid of you already...a monster" (YN) began to sweat, he then woke up and got up aggressively as he then got out of the sofa as he started walking towards a wall, holding onto his head trying not to led the anger out, but he kept hearing voices of "him" saying "that monster inside of you...will always be there forever, (YN). No people will ever respect or love you of the way you will and always become..." (YN) tried his best not to hear the voice again, but suddenly...he heard voices of his parents, screaming in pain as they both were screaming their name out...with those screams, (YN) began to dropped to his knees as he clenched both of his fists as a red vein started popping out from his forehead...he continues hearing voices of his parents as he then hears his mom "Please (YN)! Save yourself! Don't worry about us...mommy and daddy will be fine *sniffs* just...be a good boy and take care of yourself" and then his dad "son...take care of yourself...me and your mother...will be on your side....no matter what happens to us...we'll still be there for you...." after hearing those last final words of his parents, he began to shed tears as he tried to not cry until he then heard that voice again, that cruel voice that is responsible for killing (YN)'s parents...all (YN) Can hear him, was laughing, evil and not giving a shit...as he picture him on his mind at last, he then started to grunt and growl viciously as his eye pupils were shrinking and his eye colors started to change...he knew what was happening....but couldn't let that happen here...so he quickly exit the living room as he rushes downstairs as he exits the building, heading towards who knows where...he then headed towards the trees as he then stops for a moment, he started breathing heavily as he suddenly then started to feel pain from his whole body as he hold onto a tree, he started grunting in pain, he punches the tree, leaving a hole, he continues to grunt in pain...

(YN): N-NRGH!! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!

He screams in pain as he causes a loud echo, causing Momo to wake up...

Momo: Wh-What was that?!

Momo quickly got off from her bed as she then exits her dorm, she suddenly realize everyone got out from their dorms....

Denki: What the hell was that!?!

Sero: It sounded like someone screamed!

Momo realizes (YN) wasn't in this as she quickly rushes towards the couch to realize he wasn't there...

Momo: Oh No! No No No No!!!

Jirou: Momo, whats wrong!!?

Momo: Wheres (YN)!?! Where is HE!?!!

Izuku: Guys Look!!

Momo and the others heard Deku as he then shows everyone out from the window, they all started to see trees starting to collapse somehow...they all also see someone coming out from the trees as they saw (YN) as he looked like he was still in pain...

Momo: Its (YN)!!!!

Kirashima: The hell is he doing out there?!

Momo: It doesn't matter!! We have to go check on him now!!! He's somehow in pain!!! Come on you all!!!

Jirou: Momo Wait!

Momo rushes the exit of the living room as everyone then follows her...as Momo exits the building so as everyone else, Momo realizes (YN) was on his holding onto his stomach somehow as he was still grunting in pain...Momo then rushes to him as she then tried to check on him, everyone as well..

Tenya: (YN)! What is happening!? Are you okay!?!

Momo then got closer to him...until (YN) then said to her...

(YN): G-Get away from me, Now!!!!

Momo backed away as she was scared the fact (YN) screamed at her...

Momo: (Y-YN)...Whats wrong with you-

(YN): PLEASE!!! Leave!!! I-I don't wanna hurt you!!!

Jirou: Hey! What's your problem (YN)?! Why are you acting like this?!? And don't you ever scream at Momo like that?!

(YN): Please....Get away from me!!

Momo: (YN)...

Bakugo then came up as he then said...

Bakugo: Hey! The hell is your problem!?! Speak dammit!!!

Bakugo then grabbed (YN) from his shirt as he lifts him up as (YN) then open his eyes, wide angry as Bakugo realizes his eye color and pupils were different, everyone did as well, even Momo....(YN) grabbed to Bakugo's arm as he then strikes a punch towards him, sending him flying crashing into the building wall...

Kirashima: What the!?! What the hell was that (YN)?!?

Suddenly, everyone started to realize a bit of change from (YN)....

-END OF CHAPTER 7-