Chp.2

-11 YEARS LATER-

-MOMO POV-

It was already the beginning of the weekend, Saturday I should say, after 5 training days, I have been seeing improvements so far, I've been working hard and stronger to become a the greatest hero,I have manage to make my quirk stronger as well. So, As the weekend of Saturday began, me and the girls were hanging out and shopping as well at the Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall as for the boys they were at UA High just hanging out, we then finish shopping as we exited the mall as they head over back to UA...

Mina: Man, shopping was fun right girls?!

Ochaco: Yeah, I cant believe all of the clothes were cheap this time, I got enough clothes for myself now.

Tsuyu: Yeah, can't wait to try my new clothes out.

Jirou: Yeah, What about you Momo, did you have fun today?

-AUTHOR POV-

Momo has been silent for a while as the girls started to realize something was up with her...

Toru: Momo?

Tsuyu: Momo-Chan?

Momo: Hmm? Oh. My apologies friends, did I mis something??

Jirou: No not really...Hey, what going on with you, Momo?

Ochaco: Yeah, you've been kinda quiet since we got here, something bothering you?

Momo: Oh It's nothing...it's not that big of a deal.

Mina: Aw come on Momo. We have to, or else we'll be more worried about you.

Jirou: Mina, If she doesn't wanna tell us then its okay just let her-

Momo: No No. it's fine. You girls should know as well. Mina's right, if I don't tell you, then I don't want you guys to be worried about me like that.

Jirou: Oh...So, what's up?

Momo: ...Well...it's just about Todoroki...

Mina: Ooooh~Todoroki Huh? I see you two have been talking for a while.

Momo: Well, yeah I should say that but...a couple days ago...I kinda...confess him about my feelings to him.

Girls: You what?!

Toru: Oh my gosh, Momo! You finally told Todoroki how you feel?! That's good to hear!

Jirou: Way the go, Momo.

Ochaco: Awww Momo.

Mina: I knew it! I knew it! I knew you would tell him one of here days!

Momo: I-It did feel good telling him how I feel...but...when I told him...he didn't feel the same way.

Jirou: What??!

Mina: What?!! How come!? You two literally like talk a lot!

Momo: I know I know but...what he told me, really surprised me.

Tsuyu: What he told you??

Momo: ...Well, after I told him about how I feel towards him, he understands and all but, he didn't felt the same way, and he doesn't mean it like that, it's just...he...well, he's not into any relationships yet. That's why...

Ochaco: Aw. I'm sorry to hear about that, Momo.

Mina: Yeah, real Sorry for you.

Momo: It's okay you girls, it doesn't hurt me...really. I'm fine.

Suddenly, the girls started to realize Momo shedding bit of tears as she started crying...