Chp.14

Momo: Dang it! Where are you (YN)?!

Jirou: Don't worry Momo, he should be around here somewhere.

Izuku: You think he beat those Nomus??

Momo: I-Im sure of it...

Suddenly, All Might and Aizawa then came by as they heard noises....

All Might: Students!

Everyone: All Might!

All Might: What happen!? Is everyone okay!?

Izuku: Yeah, were fine!

Aizawa: Wait, Wheres (YN)?!

Kirashima: We Don't know.

Aizawa: What do you mean "don't know"

Kirashima: It's just that we were attack by some human lookin monsters...three I should say...and they attack us and got (YN)...but then (YN) turn into his monster form and started fighting them...

All Might: Human looking creatures??!

Izuku: Y-Yeah...I think they were Nomus...the ones you fought back then....

All Might: What?!? Nomus!?! And where is (YN)?!

Izuku: Well-

Suddenly...a giant silhouette was to be seen on top of the gamma gym as it then jumps to the ground and started walking slowly towards them to reveal himself as (YN)...

Momo: (YN)!!!!

Everyone then rush to (YN) as Momo then got closer to (YN) to realize he was really injured by the looks of it, bite marks on his shoulders and waist, blood pouring out, bruises as well...

Momo: (YN)...your hurt...

(YN) then started to shrink somehow as he was going back to his normal self...as he did, the bruises and bite marks were still there, he now started to feel the pain of it as he then collapse to the floor as Momo then rushes to him and checks on him, laying down onto her knees and she lifts him up...

Momo: A-Are you okay!?

(YN): M-Momo...I-It hurts...so bad...

Everyone then showed up...

All Might: Young (YN)!!!

Ochaco: Oh gosh! He looks really bad! We have to heal him up now!

All Might: It's no use, Recovery girl and the rest of teachers aren't here, but I do have some medical kit at my office, Aizawa come with me.

Aizawa: Right.

All Might: All Of you, take (YN) back to the building now!

All Might and Aizawa then goes to get the medical kit as Izuku and Tenya helped me carry (YN) to the building...oh gosh, I hope they come back quick and fix up (YN), he's in much pain and I can't see him like this! I then notice Jirou and the girls behind me as Ochaco gave me a little smile telling me...

Ochaco: Don't worry. He'll be okay.

Tsuyu: Just be happy that he manage to save us all...even you, Ribbit.

Momo: ...Yes. Of course.

We all then head back to the building.

-AUTHOR POV-

As Momo and the rest took (YN) back to the building until All Might and Aizawa comes back with the medical kit, in the same place like last time, there was people spying on them the entire time....this time, Twice brought along Tomura and Dabi this time. Tomura saw everything to think the nomus were strong enough to get rid of the heroes, but was wrong until he witness seeing (YN), taking all three Nomus in his monster form, Tomura couldn't believe it...