Chp.18

So as days go on and on, Momo and (YN) were more happy together as a couple...as their friends supported them and enjoying them becoming a happy couple. they have spending more time together, happy together, and hiding places...to make out of course...but besides that, Momo as never been so much happy to be someone with (YN) being so special for her...(YN) as well...never in his life to think he would have found someone so special, so important for him, and like always you guys...love is a incredible power word...unconditionally affection with no limits; anyways back to the story, it was night as everyone were asleep, as for Momo and (YN), both were at the couch, half naked as Momo was on top of (YN) as they were both making out...Momo then backed away as she stares at (YN) as (YN) was starting right towards her eyes as she blushes saying...

Momo: *giggles* what is it~

(YN): I Just...can't stand looking at you, you know...seeing the same angel, a beautiful angel.

Momo: *giggles* oh you~

They both went back making out for a while. Minutes later they went to sleep as Momo join to sleep with (YN) at the sofa, cuddling with him feeling comfortable, as they sleep. A scene started to zoom closer to (YN) as it goes to his head as he started to have a dream...

-DREAM-

In his dream everything around him was white, nothing at all...he started walking as he finds himself a door, he opens it as he then enters to a room, a room where he kinda remembers...he started to see scientists around him like their working on something he started walking as he then bumps into two people....he then started to recognize them as he goes around as he started to realize he bumped into his parents, they were starring at something as (YN) stares at what their starring at, and that was himself, inside the tank trying to "heal" himself from the terrible sickness he had....he realizes him waking up from the tank, as he does, his child self started to panic like if he was seeing something going wrong, (YN) turns around to see his parents being murder Ed by the man of the black suit...or should I say...All For One. (YN) started to grew angry as he runs towards them to save his parents...but he couldn't...he realizes that he went through them like ghosts....he realizes that he can't do nothing in his dream...as he turns around he then sees his parents drop dead, as All For One started grinning...(YN) was grewing angry eyes as he started saying...

(YN): Y-Your gonna pay....YOUR GONNA PAY!!!!

He rushes towards him again but this time All For One grabbed him by his forehead as (YN) started struggling freeing himself...All For One started grinning and chuckling as (YN) started telling him...

(YN): W-Why did you do it!?! WHY!?!!

All For One: ....You're my creation. And...as my creation, I will someday .... find you.

All Might lifts him as he then tosses him towards the window as (YN) started falling like if he was gonna die...but wasn't until he open his eyes and realizes he was now in a restroom??? He got up as he realizes a mirror was covered in fog...he then realizes something on the mirror...like if someone was starring right back at him behind the fog...he got to the mirror as he started cleaning the fog on the mirror as he suddenly started to see something that is making him feel scared...while cleaning the fog off from the mirror, he then started to realize a big finger following his moves, so big it was like the size of his whole hand....as he started cleaning it off more, he started to see red eyes as well, and also started to see a huge person on the other side of the mirror, he the also hears a soft echo from the other side saying "Hulk" and then suddenly, a huge hand break the window as it came from the other side of the mirror, at it then grabbed (YN) as (YN) started to fear and panic a bit as he realize he was seeing the big red monster that he has been and always will be...

(YN): Y-You!?

Hulk: You....We, must end All For One...Hulk will smash him into pieces...

(YN): Why?! So you can go and rampage and try hurting innocent people!?!

Hulk: No...but think about what he's done to (YN)'s parents...that makes hulk mad as well...and you know what hulk is capable of when he's angry...think about...Momo...what if someday...All For One will hurt Momo...and make (YN) angry...and becomes Hulk?!

(YN): NRRGH! That will never happen! I..W-Well you already beat up some of his monsters what else he wants!?!

Hulk: ...You. But...if (YN) isn't going to stop All For One...then Your nothing but a...puny human!

Hulk then takes (YN) with him as he started falling somehow as (YN) started screaming as he was this close to land on the floor...as he does...back the real world...(YN) stood up sweating as he was panting quickly as Momo stood up...

Momo: (YN) What happen!?!

(YN): I-I-

Momo: (YN) calm down! Please! I think you had a nightmare!!

(YN): A-All For One...

Momo Mind: Oh no! He had those bad dreams about his past child!

Momo: (YN) Listen to me! Stay calm and breathe calmly please! Just breathe...breathe...

(YN) started to calm himself as he was catching some air...

Momo: Here, let me get you a glass of water.

As Momo goes to get a glass of water for him...(YN) started to massage his head for a little as he looks at his hands as some of his skin was turning red for a bit...but then gone. Momo then comes back...

Momo: Here, drink.

(YN) started drinking the glass of water...he then finishes it...

(YN): Thank you...Momo...

Momo: You okay? You said All For One...

(YN): Yeah...No-I mean...I-I Don't know...I thought I had forgotten that dream...but I guess it came back.

Momo stood quiet as she then hugs (YN) saying...

Momo: Its okay, baby. Don't worry, Im here for you in anything, no matter what.

(YN) then smiles a bit as he kisses Momo on the forehead...

(YN): Thanks, Momo.

Momo: Now come on, let's go back to sleep.

They both go back laying down on the sofa as Momo was cuddling with (YN) to go back to sleep...but as for (YN)...he didn't feel like it...he started to keep himself awake until morning.

-END OF CHAPTER 18-