Chp.15

-MOMO POV-

It's been almost a week since the incident that happen days ago, Nomus trying to attack us...but thanks to (YN), he manage to save us all and taking them down. But was injured and hurt bad during his fight against them. So during these pass days, me and my friends were always checking on him, feeding him, and taking care of him really good...especially me of course. I've been  doing more than the others, I've always do. and by the looks of it, (YN) is kinda getting feeling good, but still the wounds keep hurting but still, he's getter better. As of today, it was night time, 11pm I should say, everyone was asleep as today was the end of the weekend, Friday I should say as well...like I said again, everyone were sleeping as for me...I couldn't sleep...I'm having a hard time somehow...the fact that I still haven't told (YN) about my feelings...hmmmm. Maybe some warm milk can help me sleep. So I got up from my bed, exit my dorm as I head over to the kitchen as I then walked over the fridge, pulled out the gallon of milk as I pour some on the pot, then on the stove as I turned it on for the mild to be warm. 1 minute pass, I turned on the stove as I grabbed a glass cup, pour the warm milk and drank it...ahhh. Feels good. Now I can go and sleep...but then again...my eyes were already caught to (YN)'s attention, as he was sleeping peacefully...I then walked over him as I then got on my knees to the floor, as I started wat chi omg him sleeping...oh my...he has been always looking cute sleeping...somehow, my mind is telling me something, something that wants me to deal with already, I somehow raised my hand, place it on (YN)'s cheek as I blush...I keep starring at him...

Momo: Oh (YN)...I never get to tell you how I feel towards you...since the day I met you after I saved you...you've been nothing but a good friend, you've always put me a smile, always making me happy, and yet, you always like talking and hanging out with me more than the others...and for me, I've always cared for you as well...enjoying with you as my friend.

I then started to look at (YN)'s lips...I started to blush the fact that I was gonna do something I'm never going to regret...I then got closer to as I can his soft breathing, I started to blush more and more...my lips were starting to get close to his...as I then connect my lips to his, I kissed (YN). I place my hand on his cheek as I continue kissing him...after that, I backed away as I finish kissing him, I blush...as I then was ready to go back to my dorm...but suddenly...I then felt someone grabbing my hand...I stop as I slowly turned around to see (YN)'s hand grabbing mines, he then looked at me with this stare that somehow made me blush, he then got up from the couch as he then stood in front of me, still holding my hand as I told him...

Momo: Y-Your awake?? This whole time??

(YN): I heard you talking to me.

Momo: Y-You shouldn't be standing, your wounds are gonna open....

(YN): Don't worry about them, doesn't hurt that much...Momo?

Momo: Y-Yes?

(YN): ...Do you actual have love feelings for me?

Momo: ...Yes. I do. And I've been meaning to ask you about it since we started to get along. And I was tired of waiting and well-

(YN): Don't worry Momo. I understand.

Momo: Y-You do?

(YN): Yeah, as of matter of fact, I...also have love feelings for you as well...

Momo:R-Really?? You do??

(YN): Yeah...and when I was saved by you, I was looking at an angel. A beautiful angel, that I never wanna lose, not leave you, never. You've always looked out for me, you cared for me, and you've always taken care of me, alongside with your friends..and that really..makes me happy to know that you are really a good friend to me.

Momo: (YN)..I-I Don't know what to say...

(YN): Don't have to, now you know, we both know already...

I then notice (YN) then grabbing my other hand as he holds both of them as I started to blush, then I notice the both of us starting at each other...

(YN): Momo~...

Momo: (Y-YN)~

We both got close started to come closer to each other as our lips then again connected to each other's as we started kissing, (YN) let's go of my hands as he then holds onto my waist as I then place my hands onto his shoulders as (YN) then sits back at the sofa as I then sat on top of him as we again continue making out....

-END OF CHAPTER 15-

⚠️ WARNING⚠️
THE NEXT FOLLOWING CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN A LEMON, IN OTHER WORDS, SEX CHAPTER. PLEASE BE ADVISE IF YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH AND TO HANDLE A LEMON. THANK YOU AND ENJOY.