Chp.19 Coming For You

-MOMO POV-

It's been days now since (YN) started kept having those dreams from his past, now I'm starting to be worried about him...he barely sleeps and doesn't wanna eat. I tried everything and still nothing, I tried everything to make my boyfriend feel better, but nothings change now since that day...it was afternoon as I was with the girls and the boys with (YN)...I then walked over to him with the boys as I made him hot tea, he thank me as I gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked over to the girls. me and the girls were all sitting down at the table at the kitchen...

Jirou: Anything Good?

Momo: No, not even close.

Mina: Did you try everything?

Momo: Yes, everything I have tried to make him feel better, but nothing is working, he keeps having the dream for these pass days, he even barely get some sleep, and I'm so worried about him.

Ochaco: Well, let's see if the boys can be helpful.

To the boys...

Denki: (YN), can you at least smile for us and stop making us feel worried? Even your girl is being worried for you...

(YN): I...can't. I just can't deal with this damn dreams I'm having!

Tenya: (YN), you look stress, Why not drink some Tea Momo has brought you...

(YN): *sips tea and sighs* at least her tea makes me feel relax...but still, if I go back sleeping, I'm still going to have these nightmares...

The boys started thinking...

Sero: Hey! Why not we all go to the arcade!?

Izuku: Arcade??

Sero: Yeah! Sure going to the arcade will make (YN) feel better, you know...friends hanging out!

Kirashima: Well, now that you think of it, there is nothing to do now, our training don't start until next week. So Yeah, I'm up for playing video games!

Mineta: Yeah! Im totally in!

Izuku: Hmmmm? Arcade...sounds fun. What you think, (YN)?

(YN): ....Well, if it makes me feel better...I guess I could use some gaming.

Denki: Alright! Arcade it is!

Izuki: What about you Kachan? You wanna go with us??

Bakugo: Mmmm. I'm only going cause I wanna beat all you guys in each every game! So count me in!

Kirashima: Awww. Never knew you can be this nice for once..

Bakugo: Nrgh! Shut it shitty hair! 💢

The boy and (YN) then started putting on some clothes to get ready to hang out at the arcade at the city. Minutes later, the boys were ready as they told the girls they will come back once they close. As they exit the living room, Momo got up as she rushes to (YN), calls him, as (YN) turns around as Momo then grabs onto both of (YN)'s hands

(YN): Hey, what is it, Momo?

Momo: I just wanna have fun with the boys, hope you come back feeling better, I'm just worried about you that's all...

(YN): *Chuckles* don't worry, babe. I'll come back better. And once I come back, we'll both spend time together, promise.

(YN) and Momo both kiss for a while as (YN) then leaves, waving bye at her and Momo waving back as well...so as the day continues, the boys started walking to the city as they arrive to arcade which took a while...